Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

These are the joys of power hunting! Stuff goes wrong!

It doesn't matter what car you do these power gains too, you will always gets teething problems!

Exactly this! You can't expect things not to go wrong surely? Its all part of it.

They will piss you off which is why i have a decent daily so you can just park it up until the love comes back. Get a nice, comfy daily and I'm sure the love will slowly come back.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did till about 40miles from home. Think 5th synchro has decided it dosent want to play ball popped out twice :( so not sure if it is or not. This car has been sent to test me im sure of it. drives spot on though :)

Feel for you mate. Surely not more gearbox problems?

Had a look today over all the cables bushes and the shifter it's self. Found the spring that returns the gear stick center once in gear had snapped. meaning the gear stick wasn't returning central when 5th was selected now returns to center with the stpring off my stock shifter. Hopefully that has sorted that problem time will tell :)
post-8483-0-61220300-1500100404_thumb.jp

post-8483-0-22452300-1500100430_thumb.jp

Edited by akyakapotter

I'm glad it was a simple fix mate! Hopefully that's all now but like you say only time will tell :) I'm sure she will be fine!

What you need to do is.. Just go out for a drive by yourself! Just you and an open road! You will soon get the love back for her! :)

Glad she is sorted anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V