Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, HedgeyGedgey said:

Christ you don't mess about. Be interesting to see the suspected cause of failure on it. How many miles are on the engine?

Tbh I have no idea I've done about 30k on it and what ever the chap before done. No mate get it out and ready to go on furlough so have to keep my self busy or I'll go mad haha 🤣

9 hours ago, akyakapotter said:

Yes bud was forged around 8 / 9 years 

Thank you for any information, any wear information off an engine of this age is most valuable, most do not last or get stripped for parts. I'm strictly interested in the vehicle and technical side. I'm not here to cause trouble any information gained I'll keep private. I'm just going to have a read back threw your build at power levels, and service information.

As said you work fast she nearly out. 

Edited by Sam44
1 hour ago, jellybaby said:

Sorry for the hassle dude glad ya keeping it etc we owned ours near the same amount of time well I had mine 13 years lol I so deep now I could never brake it. 

just a turbo kit to go then will b able to drive it again 

That's the way I see it aswell so deep into it now why stop lmao. Gonna build up the engine hoist in the morning then probly pull the engine out Monday. 

16 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Great work. 

She will be back on the road soon and with a new hart. 

From what I've been told as well tunning developments are the best around in the UK by agood margin. 

Thank you won't be for a couple of years I don't think I just don't have the funds to get it done yet. The kids need new beds ect lol. So going to crack on with some other jobs clean the bay up drill out some snapped bolts freshen it up. Will have my new Fiske side skirts in a few months so can crack on with them and the wings. 

2 hours ago, akyakapotter said:

Thank you won't be for a couple of years I don't think I just don't have the funds to get it done yet. The kids need new beds ect lol. So going to crack on with some other jobs clean the bay up drill out some snapped bolts freshen it up. Will have my new Fiske side skirts in a few months so can crack on with them and the wings. 

It's definitely worth it. These are about to take a price jump up soon, getting less and less of them. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V