Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

Changed my oil and filter today ready for my trip to tuning devlopments next week found one of my spark plugs had worked its way loose god knows how I didn't have a miss fire. Also managed to get hold of a spare bottem for my sytec which I'm pleased about :D can't wait to see what she makes on the rollers.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have now fixed the sytec had a second hand bottem sent to me. :D fittings put in finger tight and sealed in with loctite 612 (super glue) as advised by the place I got it from. Got a bloody anoying squeek when the car is cold and when it's cold out side think its my alt belt but typically when I went to sort it it wouldn't squeek. Getting it ready for my trip to tuning devlopments on Thursday wonder what powe I will make.

so today ive been at tuning devlepmonts to have an emb fitted and mapped it made 233bhp & 210lb.ft at 1bar of boost biggrin.png I havent got the dyno graphs yet waiting for mike to email me them then ill put them up. Im well happy with the result well worth the money and the 476 mile round trip. The car is so more responsive and my god dose it go we recon that its not got a standard clutch in it as it didnt slip at all which is a bonus. biggrin.png I had to have new plugs dizzy and rota arm as had a bit of a missfire at topend. I higly recomend the TD guys made me feel so welcome and done a top job.

TD1.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V