• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, i was a bit undecided at first but im coming round to them :) they are definately different! no longer in bristol now bud, but was from the emersons green area, right along the ring road :(

Very nice! what colour are the rims? Orangey/gold? :)

Lol, thankyou :( they are lamborghini orange! Kinda of a strange paint, in the sunlight they look nice and orange and sparkly but when there is no light on them they look like the pics :s

Ooooooo good colour choice, think it's nice ;) Makes it look quite classy. Whats next on the list for you then?

classy huh? why thankyou :) haha! hmmm next on the list is boring stuff like new diff bearings and heater matrix for the winter as i have gone 2 without now :s then a custom mani and a remap :(

Looks cool mate, deffo needs some spacers though :(

lol, thanks :) was thinking about spacers, i reckon just on the rear though as the front looks quite good

Looks sweet bud.....and the wheels are so fresh :D

Diller

cheers bud, wasnt sure at first but after spending 350 notes on the refurb i have forced my self to like them! lol and am now quite into them, just waiting for the stickers to my centre caps now :p

Looks mint mate, can't believe you got rid of those epic tints though! :(
Definiatly done well there bud, I like it dude nice :p:p I must agree with the above though regarding tints IMO :p

lol, i wasnt to much a fan of the tints, either a dark smoke or no tints in my eyes, plus i kept seeing my ugly mug everytime i went up to the car and we couldnt have that :)

Looks great dude!!

cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...
Wot else you got planed for it mate

got a few bits lying around at home, oil cooler, gauges, emb etc but in need of a new heater matrix before the winter cuz i am not going a third one without :S lol

• 4 weeks later...