My projects objective is to build a very fun to drive track slag. which will envolve lots of power with the help of a 5E and other bits on the way. But now have big turbo haha

Picture188.jpg

Edited by turbo Grant
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to drag the short man away the other day before he made a mess. been stripping the engine wiring from my old gt. and sorting out all the wires. loads and loads of wires. love it all good fun. striped out all the a/c and abs out the front sub loom. loads can come out. need to get a heag gasket so i can put the head back on, intercooler fitted and plumbed in. rad fitted, custom rewire to the engine back to standalone ecu. not sure which turbo i will go for yet. i have a wepr external gated mani scooby flange. get some seats and wheel on then road map. mised a few bits out but not a lot to do :)

thanks for the comments. cant wait to get it on the road. is a solid shell. jacked it up on a corner, the doors opened and closed just the same as on the deck. dan507 feel free to come have a look. will have to sit down and mock up my spec list. got a few parts over the years.

Love this car and colour is also epic. Your just round the corner from me so i may have to come and have a look at some point :D and if you ever want to be one of the few that have seen the demon in the flesh then let me know :D

Keep up the good work dude :D

Jason :D

I had to drag the short man away the other day before he made a mess. been stripping the engine wiring from my old gt. and sorting out all the wires. loads and loads of wires. love it all good fun. striped out all the a/c and abs out the front sub loom. loads can come out. need to get a heag gasket so i can put the head back on, intercooler fitted and plumbed in. rad fitted, custom rewire to the engine back to standalone ecu. not sure which turbo i will go for yet. i have a wepr external gated mani scooby flange. get some seats and wheel on then road map. mised a few bits out but not a lot to do :D

its because its so damn awesome!! every time i touch it i sex wee haha. is gonna be a animal when we are done with it thats for sure, its getting a bit bussey out side yours now though lol my old v shell, your old gt shell, sherk (the green monster) and my ep85 when im there touching up shrek lol

Yea stripping down the loom is a tad hectic, grants fearless at stripping out and is a mechanic by trade so he dosnt get phased by much tbh, and im a sparky so wires dont bother me to much either. You would be suprised at how much is redundant in the looms, theres been loads come out so far, we will have to weigh it when we are done.

@grant, i wouldnt worry about your mrs staying happy, im fairly convinced she thinks we are having an affair as is my mrs lol what with all the time we spend to gether on the various project cars lol

Fitted the inter cooler after work. I got the bumper bar in the right place purely on luck lol offered the bar up after I welded the brackets on. But it's turned out sweet sits spot on. I'm going to box round the inter cooler to the bumper so the air can only go throw the cooler :D more pics

3316bca0.jpg

18139333.jpg

da0c61a0.jpg

You may have noticed I'm fitting a bolt in alloy slam panel :)

And ther is room for camping Russell

I'm only going to need to box round the sides and bottom of the front mount the top will only need a bit of stick on foam. And as for turbo. Got a mint rebuil and balanced td04 that I'm going to put for now.....just wind the boost right up and see what happens :D