PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

*wipes dust off thread after it being buried in the archives for a long long time....*

ALOT of things have happened to this wee car since it was last seen on here but soon as I get use of someones laptop, I will fire up the meatiest, picture packed update ever to feed your starlet obsession.

shes lookin real good now for those who dont have me on Facebook.

shes been driven a few times now and despite needin the boost setup properly, she pulls strong and quickly and handles well.

Some of the changes are new alloys, spoiler, spats, canards and have a few more things coming nxt week.

revs are now normal, only the horn and fog light to wire and its a fully operational car.

mot should be end of this month at long last.

shes a bit rough body wise for now but next year should see the custom body work get underway.

anyway, pix coming soon as I have taken a few along the way so I could share with you all.

cheers for reading.

Edited by PaulStarletSR
  • Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*wipes dust off thread after it being buried in the archives for a long long time....*

ALOT of things have happened to this wee car since it was last seen on here but soon as I get use of someones laptop, I will fire up the meatiest, picture packed update ever to feed your starlet obsession.

shes lookin real good now for those who dont have me on Facebook.

shes been driven a few times now and despite needin the boost setup properly, she pulls strong and quickly and handles well.

Some of the changes are new alloys, spoiler, spats, canards and have a few more things coming nxt week.

revs are now normal, only the horn and fog light to wire and its a fully operational car.

mot should be end of this month at long last.

shes a bit rough body wise for now but next year should see the custom body work get underway.

anyway, pix coming soon as I have taken a few along the way so I could share with you all.

cheers for reading.

I've just down and read this thread from the beginning. Such an interesting read. Your dedication to your project is admirable. Well done mate

• 2 years later...

I owned this car before it was written off I must have been 19-20 years old. I striped it put red clubsport buckets in fitted BC BR coilovers and green metallic speedline wheels the front brake lines where clear covered stanless steal and it had orange civic rear branded brake lines. I made the bumper by cutting the bar out and plastic soildering it before filling it. It was front ended by a drink driver. I sold it to silverback performance who did the rest of the damage like painting the rear black welding in a sort of roll cage and put in them crx seats. As far as I'm a wear the next owner hit a curb and broke one of the BC shocks. That's the last time I had seen it. Il try and find the photos I had of it for you. I'm glad to see its still alive and back in the hands of someone who cares for it.

GTS thanks alot for sharing those pix! She was fuckin minted! Love it! Sometimes they're best left like that but I wanted to do something a little different...

Will upload pix in the next couple of days but she doesn't look anythin like that anymore! Haha

The previous owner, I can only describe as a cunt. Car was in a poor state! Angle grinder nicking the rear arch, wiring no workin to name just a couple but the best 1 is this... I drilled a hole in the passenger side of the tunnel to fit a passenger harness and while under the car I thought I'd just double check the drivers side eyebolt the previous owner had fitted... No fuckin nut in it, literally had screwed it in and painted over it so if I'd crashed it on the way home with it, I would've probably been dead. Un-fuckin-real.

Add me in Facebook if u want pix sent to u sooner but as said before, high time I updated this!

It should've been on the road last year but had so much shit happen, the car was the last thing on my mind. Fully driven and motivated to see it through this month. She goes well tho, can say that much 😏

No problem buddy. I'm glad your taking it to the next level with her. I'm also very glad your ok your self after reading about the shonky work they left you to fix. I'm no longer on Facebook at the moment but il be a regular on here.

The harness eyebolt still pisses me off to this day and that was years ago! Can't believe someone would be so fuckin stupid tbh! A so called tuning company aswell! Proper amateur stuff aswell! It's OK tho, she's in the hands of someone that's pushin her to the next level. I'll upload a power of pix 2moz if I remember!