• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

Soooo....

This is where it all began, Daves red mx5:

Davemx5.jpg

Top bloke which made my 600mile round trip that whole load more easy. It was a great base but had many plans to change it as soon as i got home :ph34r:

First thing i did the next day was stip out the interior:

DSC_0388.jpg

Removed the RX7 seats and all the dash, crash pads etc etc

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

I spent ages sculpting my oem seats from my last car to fit my fine behind and had grown attached to the OEM interior look with flocked items, so:

DSC_0402.jpg

Next up i received some Tinted sidelights from Taiwan as america wouldn't ship to me for some reason:

DSC_0435.jpg

Then the awesome Project-G fired me over some more things: (yeees my G-Fusers :D )

DSC_0440.jpg

There was some in-between stuff that went on, some ramp malarkey and a couple of bits i tidied up. This lead to everyone demanding for pics and me being a sneaky bastard and not providing any :(

Got the arches rolled and flared today by Phil from ArchEnemy, Proper awesome guy and this is my third time using his great service:

DSC_0597.jpg

Phil doing his thing

DSC_0599copy.jpg

This then enabled me to venture off my drive and take a few quick snaps! pics arnt great as i didn't have the right lens and was a tad limited

edit2.jpg

DSC_0618copy.jpg

DSC_0621copy.jpg

DSC_0615copy.jpg

DSC_0632copy.jpg

DSC_0624copy.jpg

So there, thats me upto current date with the 5, more bits and pics to come B)

Cheeers guys :( ... you'l make me blush haha.

Driver its already got a duck tail, just blended it into the boot lid :)

Semi pro photo shoot soon so will whore some more pics up. Oh also received some matt vinyl from Josh this morning so i can match the black seal line onto the side flares.. cheers mate its perfect

Update:

Well now the wheels, tyres and suspension is all set up and at its final height i thought i was well over due an alignment! What better place to go then Wheels In Motion... i had herd great reviews from the place and was only a 40min drive so off i set-

Arrival:

DSC_0638.jpg

Guys lined the car up then decided it would defiantly need some wooden planks to make it on... still scraped like a mofo!

DSC_0663.jpg

But made it on :(

DSC_0641.jpg

Strapped on all the alignment equipment and got to work-

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

Cheeky butt shot!

DSC_0653.jpg

All finished and sitting next to her younger sibling waiting for its turn to take the stage:

DSC_0664.jpg

End result- (camber anyone? lol)

DSC_0666.jpg

Major props to those guys! They really know there stuff and let me know exactly what was going on the whole time. They questioned me about what i wanted from the car... camber spec's that i needed to run for the height i'm at, and what compromises i could expect but also exactly what they have done and what i have gained :thumbsup:.

more updates soon. :(