Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

Dont really care to be honest. I wont really update this anyways as i know people will just rip into it and its my car at the end off the day. I've basicly come from a Glanza to a N/A and miss the attention good or bad my old one got.

also thanks Ollie matey :thumbsup:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reps are common now but there is not one rep done to the standard and high level Ryan will do it to, most reps are tatty and battered!

cheers mate :D haha

Dont really care to be honest. I wont really update this anyways as i know people will just rip into it and its my car at the end off the day. I've basicly come from a Glanza to a N/A and miss the attention good or bad my old one got.

he was clearly talking about mine mate ;) sod what everyone else thinks mate, its your car, do what YOU want to it :p

lets face it, n/a's are ugly lol thats why most people rep them :p

Ryan, end of the day, your car is your car, people will have criticisms but thats their issue if they dont like it. Whole idea is making it what you want, not what other people think. I used to worry about what people thought, now I just dont give a flying fook lol. I'm sure either way you'll make it something special like the last one. And fitted the din blank by the way, thanks ever so much for that:D

D

lol thanks lads, i will update it just not at the moment even though a few things have changed as it needs allot off work right now because it looks like crap, nasty knocking sound on full lock, brakes have had it, weird rattles and bangs, just horrible to drive.. i really miss my glanza rep so much :)

yeah mate, just hassle and time.. would rather go out and get drunk tbh lol, The car is such a mess too! :p would never have let my white one get into the state this is :p

However I've got the rear bumper into primer and the sideskirts. just gotta sort the rest and paint it all :p

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few pics off how it stands at the moment even though I've not cleaned it in weeks :)

20102011271.jpg

20102011270.jpg

20102011273.jpg

20102011276.jpg

20102011278.jpg

20102011281.jpg

Looks crap i know because the bumper is in primer lol but it was easier for me to get it to college like that. :)

Also got lots off shiny bits to be going on next year :)

ooooooh looks lovely mate :D

glad your repping this, because its clean as hell FP :(

ahaa cheers mate, far from clean though lol

It's gonna look awesome mate!!

thanks Liam, I Hope so matey.

sell me your seats!!!

will look mint kittedout mate :o

you removing the rear fog lamp?

Sure £900 and they are yours :p

Did go to remove the fog light but when i was nearly done the stupid crap plastic repair stuff at college didnt stick and it all fell apart. :p was cheap stuff so just thought fuck it i don't mind it with one really lol