Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the previous comments guys :)

Anyways not so much an update, think the only things I've changed since the last update is the cambelt, stuck on the optional starlet sill covers and fitted my old cooling plate. Just wanted to say that the car has been amazing! Took it on a little road trip to scotland last week and as expected it didn't let me down once, well pleased with it :) got loads off pics, wont upload the 100's taken but thought id share a few anyways :thumbsup:

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Pics aint great as they were all taken on an iphone but some came out better than others :thumbsup:

Looking sweet as a nut Ryan! If you wanted to use any of them as a POTM let me know which one, I'll increase the lighting subtly so you can see the parts that are faded out from light a bit! ;)

• 2 months later...

Not updated this in ages as nothings really changed if im honest apart from i sold my recaro door cards and got some without massive speakers on and i swapped the mirrors for some electric glanza ones.

Been tidying a few things up too which I've been meaning to do like the interior plastics were some from an sr and some from a glanza so sorted that out. looks allot better.

cd6b714b.jpg

so heres how it stands at the moment :)

28e954cf.jpg

4786fe34.jpg

43fc1e97.jpg

b1517ba9.jpg

9fadb606.jpg

a4c8784d.jpg

Got a few more plans which should hopefully start kicking off soon just need to get myself motivated and been looking at some front break upgrades for the future too ;)