• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not as simple as that. Fueling and ignition timing need to be set at the very least. I am only running it like this to cover some run in miles, then it will be setup with standalone management.

Edited by Chris Green

Nitrous bottle back from powdercoating.

All vacuum, coolant, fuel and brake hoses on. Bit more tidying done. Ran today for about 15 with no issues, by ran mean ticking over OK. I've sprung a few leaks here and there as expected, but nothing major.

post-7319-0-72369300-1464382021_thumb.jp

post-7319-0-69783700-1464382165_thumb.jp

Edited by Chris Green
  • 4 weeks later...

What did you do with the other sensor on the throttle body?not tps the other one? And does it need mapping on my n/a ? :)

The other one is ICV Skiny, with the ITB's there is no valve for it. I've just left it plugged in and secured to the loom as the EML will come on, if left off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One oil leak fixed, another to tackle after MOT. Not too much left to do really.

Make 1 brake pipe & bleed system

Bleed clutch

Attach bumper, wing & bonnet

Connect PAS pipes

Interior plastics
ECU - in the process of sorting that

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017, 7:42:16, Nanglebadger said:

Yes.

He bought a Subaru.....for the Summer.......yet here we are in November............:p:p:p

To be fair, its a nice Subaru (or I think so anyway lol).

Phil.

Yes, indeed. A Subaru was purchased for enjoyment over the summer months, we are now in December & I have no intentions of selling any time soon. However, I have decided to start making some headway with this; in a different direction. More details to follow. In the mean time, enjoy some Subaru photos :p

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00884.jpg