Matt1878's Varis V - Now For Sale **

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont run undertray or arch lines. Both will need modifying to work tho!

post-2707-0-71873500-1364963186_thumb.jp

The red brackets go on the bottom of the red slam panel and bolt up into it...

The core will sit with the top of it touching the front bar....

Pics of HDI on my car:

post-2707-0-29250900-1364963360.jpg

I made the top brackets myself...

But the core should sit there, or at least thats where my pipe work would alloy it to sit :)

It will also be perfect with the bumper if it sits there!

When you have finished messing about with the intercooler and everything fits fine! Spend abit of time on the undertray triming them and you'll get them to fit mate!

Most People that have removed every bit of plastic dont drive there cars as dailys! I would recommend you keep the plastics saves going through a new alternator everyother month because the bearings fuck up due to the weather getting at it!

Matt

Do you have a ebc to control tbe boost as it will spike once everything is good to go

John

I bought a depo 2bar ebc as part of a CJ performance group buy.

I was hoping to up the boost slightly? . Would anyone reccomended I don't do that just yet?

When you have finished messing about with the intercooler and everything fits fine! Spend abit of time on the undertray triming them and you'll get them to fit mate!

Most People that have removed every bit of plastic dont drive there cars as dailys! I would recommend you keep the plastics saves going through a new alternator everyother month because the bearings fuck up due to the weather getting at it!

I was thinking of how much cutting etc will need doing to try and keep the trays.

Think I will remove them, fit everything up and then have a go at getting them back on as best I can

Yeah thats all i did dude got everything fitted then had a mess about with the trays!

Shame you live about 6million miles away id give you a hand!

I seem to live somewhere within the region of 6-10 million miles away from everyone that I regularly talk to on here!!

In sure il be fine ;)

Your not that far away from me mate I could possibly help you as it's the same as my jperformance cooler, never fitted one with a varis front though lol

Cheers dude but Ill be fine man! :D if I do have any problems, I'm sure ill sort it right out.

Got a few different jobs to do on it at once :) ..

Looking forward to seeing it with its new front end :)

if you cant get the trays to fit ill kindly take them off your hands. I need a set for my car ;-)

The way I've had to have the cold side piping I highly doubt ill be getting much of the trays on... They will be getting cut big time, just protect the tinyest bit.

Think I'm going to have to make some up.. If so, ill keep hold of them for you ;)