Plug and Play ECU's

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lads i was thinkin about a jam ecu. My car standard except for exhaust system and hks intake. Which ecu would be the best or would any make a difference?

All plug and play ecu's are virtually the same.

There are very fine margins between each area of a manufacturers map. For instance the blitz and mines plug and plays are said to have a slightly more aggressive fuelling map

I got a mines Ecu today for my car made a massive difference I had my car on the rollers before i took it off the road at the end of the summer washer or less standard at the time and it made 147bhp at .8 I've got it booked in for a run on thur so will post up like a before and after graph when I get it done

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This past year the plug n plays are dropping in price I would say they are worth no more than £400/450 for rare one's, now as the emb/emu and similar ecu's have come into play with better precision maps and power gains and with alot of people choosing the td04 route it makes more sense to sell them on just my opinion of course :)

• 7 months later...

hey guys,

got a question regards the tuned ecu's.

i run a glanza v auto ( yes i know it's an auto) but will these ecu work as good as on a MT glanza or does the auto give troubles..

i expect that it could work bc the auto has an own ecu. but before spending silly money on something that doesnt work is mad.

thnxs in advance.

hey guys,

got a question regards the tuned ecu's.

i run a glanza v auto ( yes i know it's an auto) but will these ecu work as good as on a MT glanza or does the auto give troubles..

i expect that it could work bc the auto has an own ecu. but before spending silly money on something that doesnt work is mad.

thnxs in advance.

You can buy a AT plug n play ecu's if I remember the AT plug n plays work on MT but MT one's don't work on AT..you can use the likes of EMB EMU on your AT.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Vf35 with a plug and play! Have you had it checked?

Wouldn't run a plug and play on a ct9 never mind a vf35. Madness!

yes it is checked and it works ...2 years now without breaking in high compression

The only thing that i did it is to add an emanage to change the i/j and ign table (litle change)

Edited by ramses

I got a mines Ecu today for my car made a massive difference I had my car on the rollers before i took it off the road at the end of the summer washer or less standard at the time and it made 147bhp at .8 I've got it booked in for a run on thur so will post up like a before and after graph when I get it done

I know Im bumping an old thread but can you remember what it ended up making in the end mate?

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...