Sign in to follow this  
Idrees

ID-Workz EP82 Cruise Style Bonnets

Hi,

I have had a few requests for these in the past and just another one today from Josh, so I'm posting this up to see how many would be interested?

It would be a fibreglass EP82 bonnet with the Cruise scoop, very lightweight and around the £300 mark plus shipping. Bonnet pins will be required.

UPDATE 24th July 2015

Although this thread is 3 years old, we can still go ahead with this Group Buy if we have 5 definite buyers. :)

Cheers
Idrees

No pictures yet. If there was enough interest I'd have a stock EP82 bonnet modified and show you guys before having a mould made from it.

i will buy one iddy.. just cant afford to do it yet lol just asked the question cuz i wasnt sure if you could do modded bonnets lol cant believe theres not more interest though!

Id bee keen to see one tbh. if it looks how i think it would id buy one! Tbh id buy almost any frp 82 bonnet. is nothing in the market for them anymore n oem is sooooo heavy :(

Ok, let me find a mint stock EP82 bonnet and I'll get work started. I've been waiting months on a Gi bonnet but it hasn't work out as someone promised me. I should have moulded the bonnet before selling the car to them tbh, even though they did promise they'd lend it back to me for a mould!! I'll update this with progress.

Awesome id love an frp bonnet. Now you have a zep reverse scoop could you not mould an 82 bonnet with the scoop fitted to shape a gi from that? If ya follow what i mean.

Id bee keen to see one tbh. if it looks how i think it would id buy one! Tbh id buy almost any frp 82 bonnet. is nothing in the market for them anymore n oem is sooooo heavy :(

Shorty

Shocked :o:p

John

I could, or I could even do a FRP bonnet with a built in smoothed reverse scoop?

Would have to be a gi style for me, unless you can do me a bonnet thats like a scoopless gt bonnet! Thats my ideal style :D

I'm not sure the Cruise style is going ahead, the Gi style will definitely be made though.

u doing the gi ones nah then mate i would love a cf one :) i kno u can sort it duuude lol

Cheers for the bump!

We can easily have them made if we have 5 definites :)

It's something I would love to buy, but not any time soon due to lack of funds -_-

It's something I would love to buy, but not any time soon due to lack of funds -_-

I'm in the same boat. Been wanting to see one of these forever, but lack of funds says otherwise :( Too much other shit needs spending on the GT.