Highest Mileage??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

255,000k's, original engine and valve stems only just started showing wear a few months ago.

Not bad for an ex-rental and me thrashing it for the last 40,000k's.

Its getting replaced this weekend though.

Edited by siren676

Blew mine up at 62000 miles, spun a bearing on my next engine (4age) up after 75miles that was also on 62k, 3rd engine also a 4age had 185k miles I sold that so it still lives on :D

Currently got 20k on new engine cars got 68500 hopefully a good few miles left in them both :p

My brothers NA has done 131k, still runs well.

My Glanza is low miler too, had done 67k kms when I bought it two years ago. I converted it to miles before putting it back on the road and it's covered 69k all in, I rarely drive it even though it's on the road.

yep mine was well high and only thing the engine ever had changed was itas turbo to a hybrid one the clutch oil pump water pump and timming belt and just started to leak oil from the seal behind the top ppully for the timming belt to the came it was still in its orginal head gasket and was runninng 11psi of boost i think that show how good these little cars are if they are looked after and serviced well thats why i wont another one