hybrid emanage mapped gt starlet for sale

hi here is my toyota starlet gt turbo for sale which has 78 thousand miles on the clock with 180mph clocks , it has quite a few good mods on it which i will list under neath , ive had the car for a month or so as i swapped my 200bhp honda civic for the this starlet with the intentions of putting my forged in it but im just gonna keep the engine in the current car to save the hassle aswell, the car has an hybrid gt tongs turbo on it mapped with a emanage blue mapped by gi motorsport , it also has almost new miester r coilovers , front mount intercooler (toyosport), hks dump valve , uprgraded manifold, stainless decat pipe, im putting the car pictures up with 2 differnet alloys on it whichever ud rather the red ones are wolfrace and the black ones are 14 inch ones which i dont know the make of but id need another £50 if its the wolfrace ones youd prefer . mot till june sometime and no tax but can tax at buyers expense .

Item Condition:in good condition just a scuff down the passenger side and wee tiny dents about the place but good alround car and rust free :)

Price and price conditions: im looking for 2500 just to get my money back as im in need of cash to do my mapped td04 gt :)

Extra Info: i bought the car with intentions of putting my forged engine out my other gt as the body on it is rather battered and bruised lol but im just going to leave it as a trak slag idea :) so no need for this gt anymore

Pictures: IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

Contact Details: pm me or text me on 07780334426

Location: isle of arran but i can take it over to the uk mainland at ardrossan harbour.

thanks for looking :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry bid but had no intrest as it was priced a bit high although only due to starlets becoming to cheap it seems considering the parts prices etc so this was only way to drop the price a bit

:/