Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived

7 hours ago, jellybaby said:

yes mate still chewing a ever lasting gob stopper.

once xmas out the way i will pay my second instalment for my wings as was waiting on invoices to clear from clients so i can channel money in to her again. 

i got to work out and fab mounting points for my fmic as it rear entry and need to move the rad about to make it all fit. 

turbo wise i still not sure where to go might go tdo4 for now so i can at least drive her next year on my current hks ecu etc then get syvces when money allows and go for a garret turbo set up once i have that. 

i here your one is in essex somewhere i no my mate jack who has the other true jam glanza who lives near me.

My old one went to Birmingham. Harlow jap imports in Essex he has the original, yes I've seen Jacks on here...my mate had the TD04 TD billet 1.4 bar boost the slightest bit damp just span even with LSD. Maybe try the same turbo you may not want to go any bigger. I hope you get it complete :)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, Gainzy said:

My old one went to Birmingham. Harlow jap imports in Essex he has the original, yes I've seen Jacks on here...my mate had the TD04 TD billet 1.4 bar boost the slightest bit damp just span even with LSD. Maybe try the same turbo you may not want to go any bigger. I hope you get it complete :)

I did hear from a little birdy it werent far from me and Jay. But knowing the dopey dipshit that told me, probably mistaken mine and yours up lol. All she said was theres a full jam kitted white glanza Manningtree way. Only other genuine one I know of is your old one haha.  Hopefully the Birmingham lot look after it! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, HedgeyGedgey said:

I did hear from a little birdy it werent far from me and Jay. But knowing the dopey dipshit that told me, probably mistaken mine and yours up lol. All she said was theres a full jam kitted white glanza Manningtree way. Only other genuine one I know of is your old one haha.  Hopefully the Birmingham lot look after it! 

You won't miss it if you see it that's for sure haha just remember who built it they just bought it :)

• jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived
  • 3 years later...

Right it been a long old time since an update and was due to a few reasons. 
Life got in the way of the build responsibilities changed and everything was focused on my daughter and my self building my self and my company and if Monday pays off then the project will be back on track few things have changed and been sold but looking at sourcing parts. 

Will keep ya posted 

On 2/24/2024 at 10:56 PM, akyakapotter said:

Parts seam to be few and far between theses days or really expensive 😆 

lol all mine are electronics sensors cop trigger wheel custom looms ecu full pdm set up can bus buttons turbo kit interior respray lol