Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uve got some gear stocked up mate. Whens it all going on the car? :)

I put the engine in this sat and put the box bk in so could roll the car out as tab out of time lol

I hopefuly going to get 90 % on next sat before work but tbh I still needing about 3500 quids worth of bits before she rolling again

right last sat i got up my yard and finaly got my new engine in but thats about it as ran out of time due to working sat night i poss might remove the engine again tho as when i got home i remebered i taking the abs out so i prob drop it out again so i can have good access to the bay also it needs a good clean also gearbox is only in atm on the mounts as saving for my flywheel and clutch and lsd etc :(

it a never ending list and atm feel like is it worth it all :( on a brighter note on my old engine where i was taking bits off ready for my new engine i found a g ready oil filter housing ready for my oil temp sensor haha

Edited by jellybaby
  • 3 weeks later...

Anouther little up date been

Quite busy with work so

Car been left in the garage for a bit had this turn up the other day and I was shocked how big this is I new they were big but Christ lol

Also met jimmy they other week as well as Ryan good people :) hopefuly once I sorted and over Xmas when I am

Off

The car will be all put bk together awaiting on 1200 quid that I saving to get the last bits then she be of to map :)

IMG_0856.JPG

Edited by jellybaby
  • 4 months later...

Update well parts one anyway I currently busting my balls with work ATM so not had time to really get the v running however I sorced some more parts like a nice gready oil cooler kit some nice reflect 98 spec lights rear an a engine wiring loom because my one was ruined in the crash

Edited by jellybaby

There been many of times I felt like givin in an saying that's it sell it all etc but luck has it I stuck at it working hard to just get all the bits then be few weeks putting it all bk together for the last time

Sorry but I've gott say it.

YOLO

;)

Sorry but I've gott say it.

YOLO

;)

very true my friend hence y i sticking at it now weather getting better longer daylight hours i can get bk up my yard and start installing bits but i still got to remove the wiring loom as want to give the bay a nice bit of paint and reseal and archers and under the car so i b doing that over next few weekends

Right So today as I going to b at home for a few weeks as no work I decided to bring my engine home so I could clean it all down and fot the turbo kit at last :)

So after removing the old studs replaced with new etc the kit is on and looking great

IMG_0853.JPG

Edited by jellybaby
  • jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v dash back out to tidy up
  • jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived