Hello everyone. I am a proud starlet owner and have been for the past 4 years now. How ever i am a little bit annoyed with a certain forum member who is abusing the starlet community. This certain member has been selling faulty starlet parts and also selling dodgy glanzas. He lives in the kent area and uses pistonheads and gumtree to advertise. Most of the parts he sells are sold as working and good condition but they never are and are always broken.

He has been buying and selling glanzas for the past year but with a little secret. He buys them very very cheap, Paints the engine bay then has a load of photo copyed Receipts and dyno graphs claiming that the cars are running high quality performance parts and running nice power figure's when really there not and the receipts are from another car. Then the car gets put up for sale with a false description. Also most of the glanzas he sells he puts a FCD on and ups the boost to about 1bar 1.3bar with out the fuelling being set up right so they normally dont last long.

It really piss's me off how people can do this and get away with it so id thought i would give everyone on here a heads up before they get ripped off. The username he uses on here is Glanza85 and this is a link to a glanza he has for sale at the mo:

http://www.gumtree.c...arlet/107257018

Thanks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea looks like his account been deleted. Yes it might look clean and it does look very clean but its not as its advertised and the boost has been rasied without the fuelling mods.

I know all this as i know him and am disgusted in what he is doing and i think it is wrong. There are plenty of members on here that know him and know what he is like. No one has said anything up until now

cheers guys! wont be seeing this now!!

With all due respect. this is just once guys word.

id go and look at the car. ask to see the receipts (youll see if they are photoscopies and ask why)

i dont think you can completely write off a clean looknig car just on one persons word

just go and view it, use common sense and be wary (but id say these are general rules for buying a car)

With all due respect. this is just once guys word.

id go and look at the car. ask to see the receipts (youll see if they are photoscopies and ask why)

i dont think you can completely write off a clean looknig car just on one persons word

just go and view it, use common sense and be wary (but id say these are general rules for buying a car)

Theres a few people on this forum that know exactly what he is like but just dont wanna say anything incase he reads it.. Im not doing this for hate or anything like that i just dont think its right at all to see someone ripping people off and making money from it. The car looks nice yes engine bay is very clean ect. The gearbox has a problem going into 2nd gear, The boost has been raised up with out fuelling. He sold a glanza v not so long ago and the boy didn't even make it home it blew a piston. By all means go and veiw the car but its not as he states in the ad. Half that ad on gumtree is copyed from my maes starlet that he just sold

Cheers trisk, its not just one persons word. Had a call today from a mate who knows them too.

I queried the fuelling and he said it was running just a fcd, asked if set up at all but no mention of this

Just wanna add im pissed off to see my Dyno graph is bein used in the pictures if you lOok closely is say my name and my old reg number p965lrx

Not impressed by that !

Yes thats true but i believe he has scanned the dyno print out and changed the reg using Photoshop

If i was looking to buy one id go and view it to see if i could catch him out and ask loads of questions :p

He not worth the time

Thanks for the heads up dude good to see use starlet lovers looking out for one another :)

But on another note you have took my job :p im UKSC detective lol..Jokeing!!!

Hi guys, long time no see lol. Haven't been on this forum for years, even if I did used to live on here.

To the long time residents of this forum, you will remember me. I've been in the starlet scene for over 8 years now, and I think its only fair to warn people what this guy is doing. I know him personally, and this is all totally true. His name is Aaron Taylor, and he lives in Larkfield, I can't remember the road name. He's constantly buying written off starlets and bodging them together to flog on at the going rate of a mint one. He uses heavy grade engine oil in gearboxs to quiten them up, paints them up to look tidy, copys the dyno graphs and reciepts from HIS old starlet and tells people there for the engine he is currently selling.

Plus much more horror I wont go into. Please, spread this and warn others, toyotagtturbo woulc be a great place to start. I would, but I can't use the email address I signed up to tgtt.com with many moons ago.

by the way, he fots fcds with no fuelling mods, hides the fcd somewhere so you can't see it, and cranks the boost up well over a bar. I know this again fpr a fact because I've seen him do it myself. The unsuspecting victim will test drive what looks to be a standard starlet, and think to themselves wow, this pulls amazing.it may but it wont last long.

please make everybody aware of this scam artist and try and stop it. He lists on ebay, piston heads, uksc and tgtt, all under different usernames.

Theres a few people on this forum that know exactly what he is like but just dont wanna say anything incase he reads it.

Cheers trisk, its not just one persons word. Had a call today from a mate who knows them too.

I queried the fuelling and he said it was running just a fcd, asked if set up at all but no mention of this

Just wanna add im pissed off to see my Dyno graph is bein used in the pictures if you lOok closely is say my name and my old reg number p965lrx

Not impressed by that !

To the long time residents of this forum, you will remember me. I've been in the starlet scene for over 8 years now, and I think its only fair to warn people what this guy is doing. I know him personally, and this is all totally true. His name is Aaron Taylor, and he lives in Larkfield, I can't remember the road name. He's constantly buying written off starlets and bodging them together to flog on at the going rate of a mint one. He uses heavy grade engine oil in gearboxs to quiten them up, paints them up to look tidy, copys the dyno graphs and reciepts from HIS old starlet and tells people there for the engine he is currently selling.

And heres the extra verification i was talking about. didnt mean to question you mate

just saying as you were a new user etc. im sure you can see where i was coming from

And heres the extra verification i was talking about. didnt mean to question you mate

just saying as you were a new user etc. im sure you can see where i was coming from

Yea mate i know what you mean. Oh well hopefully he reads this and sees that he has been exposed and stops ripping people off

What a fucking prick! Spoke to him at Trax I think and even bought a boost controller off him!

Didn't his Glanza blow up? Turned the boost up and see how it would take it is what he told me!