New ride hmm ?

Well I've just got back into karting after a longtime and what better way than to do it with a easykart low cost compared to the likes of a tony kart or rotax max

e24d29cb.jpg

8baf9666.jpg

73527029.jpg

8df655b9.jpg

82187185.jpg

67a49703.jpg

b4d8bad8.jpg

e0e9c6ab.jpg

And just for a laugh the lads at the karting center take the piss because I live in a village and there city boys I thought I'd put a sticker on the back to take the piss !!!

11aca7a9.jpg

nice :D, 100c aircooled are good fun, rev to 16k but just dont last that long if tuned for racing haha.

ive got an intrepid silverstone pro chassis and a tm 100cc watercooled motor, a bit more torque and mid range than the aircooleds but its all good fun :)

were you race?

What parts you looking for exactly, parts for your engine or for your birel? :)

front brakes and some engine mods if you know of any i dont do compertions so im not worried about regs

thats sweet! i have been karting today only hire kart though, i try to go at least once a month

i go once a week in the eves to hot out here to go during the day plus there open till 1:30 at night ill get some pictures up of the place

that looks like an awesome track!, try ebay for the front brakes, you should pick up a set for around £200-300 british pounds and for engine mods, you can polish the bore of the engine, larger carb, port and polish the carb.. little things like that :)