Whats the fastest you have ever been in a car?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fastest i have gone my starlet to was 156mph on a TD04 at 0.8bar only fueling mod was a walbro 255 pump and it ran very well. it was unmapped (had the afr's check by mark at cmb autos and it was safe). i have had it mapped but i have only hit 135mph ish since. and before that the fastest i had been was in a silvia s12 at 140mph

The fastest i have gone my starlet to was 156mph on a TD04 at 0.8bar only fueling mod was a walbro 255 pump and it ran very well. it was unmapped (had the afr's check by mark at cmb autos and it was safe). i have had it mapped but i have only hit 135mph ish since. and before that the fastest i had been was in a silvia s12 at 140mph

What was pull from 100 upwards to 150 like did it keep on going?

• 2 weeks later...

111 (180km/h) in my fairly stock N/A.

My first goal to achieve is the 200km/h

Then slowly try to reach the 250.

Would be awesome on the Autobahn to overtake nearly everyone :D

Right now most cars are slower, except big Audis or Mercedes or stuff like that. Here and there also a Golf, but mostly not much faster ;)

Edited by Xpect

Duno how fast it topped at but saw 260kph in a 650-700hp porsche gt2 when lapping the ring in sub 8 minutes a couple of weeks back(with some bloke i'd never met befor). May not be the quickest but when your going round the ring and corners are coming upto you like that it bloody feels it #changeofunderwear :lol:

ppfff they wish! 1 of only 2 in britain, it wudny grace westcruise with a picture of it neva mind park up n listen to sum of they fannys for 2-3 hours

Is it a lambo engine conversion or summin?

All big audi Rs's have lambo engines in them im sure. All the 4.2's come from a lambo iirc. N the cruise hing it wis ma pal that said that hink he was just takin the piss and i jumped the gun lol.

• 2 weeks later...