Josh@TunerLifestyle's Project Glanza *20/06/14*

Really impressed with it mate, graphics work really really well. Engine bays looking awesome too. Shame the turbine housing has rusted so quick after I built it though :(

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really impressed with it mate, graphics work really really well. Engine bays looking awesome too. Shame the turbine housing has rusted so quick after I built it though :(

Looking at turbo blankets buddy :p was planning on getting one ever since i got this turbo kit jusy not got round to it!

As if i didn't say enough at Japfest, Stickers are sick!!!!!! :p

Really loved this mate! :)

Thanks buddy :) cant tire from hearing it :p

• 1 month later...

Just sat and read through the whole build thread, love the direction your glanza is taking mate, looks superb :D keep at it, ps loving the tuner lifestyle website, shall be buying from you very soon.

Take care,

ASHGT82

Just sat and read through the whole build thread, love the direction your glanza is taking mate, looks superb :D keep at it, ps loving the tuner lifestyle website, shall be buying from you very soon.

Take care,

ASHGT82

Thanks for the kind words mate! as you have probe seen there isn't really many changes i have made to the car, all i have done is changed some bits here and there, cleaned up bits and put my own stamp on it :) loving it as it is so not many changes from now on!

And thanks about the website! i still have plenty to add just need more sales to make more funds to keep it going!

• 3 months later...