Sutton's Glanza V (For Sale)

If it was the td colt u was up against that thing is evil went out in it at jf2 last year the thing it just a beast on track and your motor looked good on track mate very smooth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was the td colt u was up against that thing is evil went out in it at jf2 last year the thing it just a beast on track and your motor looked good on track mate very smooth

Nah it was some other Black colt with weird green stickers all over it. It wasn't very quick down the straights but he was braking later than everyone and cornering harder.

I was just having fun and taking some nice lines:)

Went well on track an the colt was on track r888's, car is looking fresh mate

John

Cheers John, and also thanks again for moving your car to let me out when i was off for the track session. Your car was looking super clean!

Picture of the V on stand.

Japfest110513_zpsff7bb3b1.jpg

One i found, of me going through Folly.

Japfestontrack_zps9138599c.jpg

Going on track was awesome fun and i was really pleased with how the V handled! Although i didn't push her too hard:) Was very quick down the straights, the little 4efte felt so so strong and only had oil temperature up to about 102-105C so no dramas :D

It sounded nice mate

Cheers dude, i love the sound of the Zisco :)

Not driving hard enough Toby haha! JK did you get any videos? What cars did you pass/leave?

How were the brakes?

Aha you cheeky bastard:p I didn't get any videos noo, can't afford a gopro :p Went past a couple Subaru's and an EK9 pretty easily. Could pull away from everything along the straights really:)

The brakes were really good man, i wasn't stamping on them and braking really late, but was really happy with them:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sadly I haven't posted for ages! Many apologies.

The Glanza is sadly now for sale, as looking to round up funds to leave a deposit on a mortgage.

It will be in the for sale section shortly, but is live on gumtree at the moment.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-starlet-glanza-v-stunning-immaculate-condition-215bhp/1033760969

Many thanks for everyones help along the way, much appreciated! This forum is awesome so i'll keep logging on even after i've sold the glanza to see what you guys are all up too :)