Tuning Developments feedback

i also wanted to recommend these guys for over seas postage for glanza parts. order'd up 2 CV joints, fucked up paying with PayPal as in holland its not a common way to do payments.

got that correct and had them with me in about 4 days!

thanks again guys!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also wanted to recommend these guys for over seas postage for glanza parts. order'd up 2 CV joints, fucked up paying with PayPal as in holland its not a common way to do payments.

got that correct and had them with me in about 4 days!

thanks again guys!

Ordered a cv joint myself along with HT leads. Came next day which was unreal! Joint kit was spot on, even came with new hub nut, crown and split pin. Key chain and air freshener was a nice touch. Glad I got a red one this time, blue one before didn't match my colour code

Thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent service from Mike and Nick. Always helpful over the phone or email with however many questions I fired their way. Spent hours just chatting on the occasions I was there too!

Really happy with the work they carried out on my car. Car runs superbly now.

Nice to come across a tuner who actually gives a damn about what they do too! Genuinely nice guys. Will always be going there for future work.

Cheers guys!

Marc.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a big up and thanks to Mike.

Used TD for the first time over weekend ordering a couple of bits from website. Got a call from Mike the next working day to discuss bits I'd ordered and stock levels and he sorted me out so i could get the bits the next day. True to word they arrived on Tuesday. Top bloke and very helpful, will definitely be using again.

Thanks Mike

Huge thank you to Mike and Nick at tuning developments, the car was running like a bag of nails after having an emanage blue, GFB boost controller, 460cc injectors fitted and then a remap, it was running spot on, loved every minute of the drive home! 265bhp in the end!

Can't reccomend these guys enough!

• 1 month later...

Ordered some braided brake lines and handbrake cables on 16/10/2015 and they arrived on 19/10/2105 as promised by Mike. He also threw in TD air freshener, lanyard and a TD decal. All was very well packaged.

Thanks TD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still waiting on parts!!

Its three months since I payed TD 4450 pund for the parts need for my glanza build. And I have emailed with Mike from TD and has chased him down for a tracking number and for some details about the package. But i still have not got any details and tracking number from mike yet…
Im from Denmark but i dont think i can take so long for a package to arrive from England to Denmark.

My name is Anders Madsen and i hope mike sees this otherwise can somebody who lives close to TD go talk to them about this and give me an update.

Not what i had expected for a company like Tuning Developments unfortunately….

unfortunately
unfortunately
unfortunately