Tuning Developments feedback

so made the 8hour round trip to tuning developments today and i cant thank the blokes enough! From the second i got there there was a great friendly service, mike give me and my girlfriend a lift into town whilst they done the work and then picked us up after, they fitted a new fuel pump sorted a few things with the wastegate waterlines and fpr as well as mapping it to 220 at 1bar on a td04 all for a really good price to what i was quoted everywhere else!

Thanks again lads was nice meeting you and will more than likely see me again! :)

Highly recomend you take your car there!

Cheers

Keiran

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Took a 500 mile round trip here when I had my Glanza to get a few bits fitted and for it to be mapped.

I had a great time, felt confident that the guys knew what they were doing and the car was absolutely spot on. Ran perfectly then and is still running perfectly now (a few years on!)

Top service from you chaps, and if the journey wasn't quite so long I'd have definitely returned again.

... Maybe I will one day, who knows?! ;)

i wish the boys could open a shop in ireland.... i never bought anything from the lads or got stuff done on my car.. put i do remember puting up a thread on a certain toyota part's that i was looking for and mike gave me the part numbers.. so sound for that bud

i wish the boys could open a shop in ireland.... i never bought anything from the lads or got stuff done on my car.. put i do remember puting up a thread on a certain toyota part's that i was looking for and mike gave me the part numbers.. so sound for that bud

We ship worldwide buddy if you ever need any parts :)

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

• 2 months later...

Early start for me today, woke up at half 4 to leave the house at 5 to make the 250 mile trip down to tuning developments. When I arrived Mike greeted me with a friendly handshake and a quick conversation to get some background info on the car. After signing a form he gave me and my 2 mates a lift into town as what can only be described as the ultimate sleeper (we were pretty impressed with it). Had some breakfast did some shopping then had a brew and within 3-4 hours I had a call to say the emanage had been fitted and mapped and that the car was ready. Mike then came back and picked us all up which is really good of him, you don't get service like that at many places. Got back had a look at the graphs and it had made 221.8BHP at 1bar on 95 ron fuel so I was very happy and paid him the very reasonable price that he is offering just now (which I would recommend anyone to take him up on) and got my graphs & keys. Overall I was very happy, mike is a top guy to deal with really nice genuine guy, feels just like it's your mate your going to see even put up with the state of my very dirty car and all the rough edges that still need tidied up haha.

Anyway down to the performance. Before it went it was running 0.5 bar on a RRFPR and FCD and setup on a wideband and at the time I felt it was pretty quick and a decent upgrade over the CT9 even at 0.5 bar. The car pulled ok although it was fairly hesitant at low RPM and had a couple of small flat spots and also a slight blip on idle. After mapping all this was gone car runs like new and feels amazing to drive, it is far far smoother and pulls like mad in every gear even 5th I can't believe the difference it has made, so much faster and torquier. The power delivery is perfect and boost comes in really nice, none of the old harsh spikes that used to break traction. It gets to full boost boost after 4k rpm and hold it perfectly all the way to the redline. It really just feels like a new car to drive I had a grin from ear to ear driving it home, can't thank Mike and Nick enough and I would whole heartedly recommend anyone to take there car there, I know mine will definitely be back.

Great service, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been to tuning developments tonight to pick up a decat for my V tonight to replace my cracked one.

Great service from mike as usual! Also sorted me a bit of discount for going to fetch it :)

Very highly recommend guys :)

Great Service from Mike at Tuning Developments, he sorted my Head bolts, mls Gasket and Valve Springs in out under 5 days! UK to Durban,South Africa, that is! :thumbsup: And he threw in Some free wrist bands :p which my gf stole! :sad: Impeachable service and i will definitely be shopping for more :clapping: !

Mike is definitely the tits.... first person on here that had no problem shipping stuff to Trinidad for me. At first i thought a head gasket was small may be thats why but nope he was willing to sell me the works. Mad loves for this guy. Tuning developments takes the win in my eyes and is definitely going places with mikey at the helm. I now know where to get all my parts from.... and oh did i mention that shipping is next to nothing lol :D:clapping::thumbsup:

Starlet up.and.running and no more blown head gaskets all thanks to tuning developments ... Only a week to leave the UK fly half way around the world and then be installed on the engine.... Hmmm makes me wonder if I should ship the car to England to get it mapped there lol

Thanks again Mike