im from the isle of wight have a td04 ep82 Toby has a ep91 ct9

Hey mate, pretty sure it must have been urself driving passed Busybee in ryde on Sunday (i was walking along with the mrs and gave you a long point and told her "Look look a turbo" lol) just got a tatty SR but do have plans to do a conversion when the 4EFE gives up the ghost!

I'm from the island to , as said above ^^^^ with a ep91 rep and ep91 Glanza :)

Hey Toby hows it going....nice to hear there are a couple more Starlets rock'in about on the island! Do you guys work on the cars urself or is there anyone on the Island who has the first clue about Jap motors? a friend of mine had his Nissan 200sx ruined by the garage out Fishbourne! (They removed a heat sheild when fitting his exhaust, didnt tell him and the engine went into meltdown on a motorway run!) My names Joe by the way

i think i remember now.conversion is good idea i did it on my Sr Toby has just done a conversion i think on his ep91 its a good tidy car and looks smart I've got parts that will fit the Sr i mite sell

Lol i like the idea of building a sleeper (got next to no experience myself but a mate used to build custom cars and im gonna trade some tree work for his talents) i'd defo be interested in any bits you might have......plans are: Big brakes, coilovers (possibly), rear axle off a Glanza, Glanza bonnet..........& then the turbo (when i find a low mile engine and a bag of cash!lol) Trouble with trying to find a whole car is i want bits from the front end and the rear axle so i need a car thats been Tboned rather than your standard head-on or arse-ender!

Lol i like the idea of building a sleeper (got next to no experience myself but a mate used to build custom cars and im gonna trade some tree work for his talents) i'd defo be interested in any bits you might have......plans are: Big brakes, coilovers (possibly), rear axle off a Glanza, Glanza bonnet..........& then the turbo (when i find a low mile engine and a bag of cash!lol) Trouble with trying to find a whole car is i want bits from the front end and the rear axle so i need a car thats been Tboned rather than your standard head-on or arse-ender!

why dont you buy tobys glanza rep its in good condition got a full v turbo kit etc.

I have taken some and chucked them on Facebuck but im a bit of a computer retard and haven't managed to put any up on here!? Was gonna start a build thread today....but got stuck on the photos lol! Did manage to sort out some big ass brakes for the beast though....should get them fitted over the christmas break! Unsure what im gonna do suspention wise, ideal world would turn up a set of Tein coilovers for next to nothing....but i imagine ill just opt for changing the springs, plus im hoping to change the rear axle and hubs for Glanza ones (disk breaks) so id like to do the whole lot at the same time!

Haha yea the photos knock about 10 years off it, looks amazing if you don't look directly at it and screw your eyes up a bit lol! Brakes and that sound a bit over kill but it's in prep for the turbo conversion. Funds are beyond low at the moment but as soon as the truck goes ill be able to chuck a bit in the starlets direction....

• 1 month later...

I'm from the island too. I have a white sr on silver speedline and will be lowered on apex 35mm springs by end of week :)

I'm from the island too. I have a white sr on silver speedline and will be lowered on apex 35mm springs by end of week :)

• 1 year later...