4efe n/a engine into turbo ep82 shell help needed please

as above have this car a while now and is left sitting out the back, i need to get it running lol

i bought the ep82 gt as a rolling shell i had a soleil starlet for breaking so was going to use the running gear i took the engine,box,engine loom and ecu from the car and scrapped it

fitted the engine and box along with the ecu and loom, the connections oviously fitted into the ecu when i brought them into the bulk head but when i ran them into the bulk head from the fusebox side(total of 3 connectors) 2 of them connected up(white and blue connectors) to the ep82 turbo loom while the 3rd connector (long in size) would not connect as it was a slight bit smaller in length to the opposed ep82 connector both white

my idiot of a friend came down to have a look and cut both connectors of the turbo dash loom and n/a engine loom and thought by joining like for like it would work, ended up with 4 loose wires i think, but sill no joy

ive a glanza turbo engine here at home but if i use that i will need to get different sensors (2 or 3 from what ive been told) and i dont want to let this defeat me

what im looking for is if anybody have any diagrams of them both white connectors (ep82 dash loom and ep80 n/a engine loom) and is it possible to join them together once known which wire is which, im presuming the 3 or 4 left over wires were the hi-lo boost button on the centre surround on dash,electric mirrors,turbo spool up needle on clocks?? and something else

any info on this please as im going bald siting here thinking about it thanks...

Search google for glanza wiring diagrams. There's some real good ones. Plus if you want to take a photo of where the loom plugs are or where they should be we can all help you out. Should be handy, the engine loom that comes through the bulkhead just plugs into the dash loom at both the drivers door and passenger door/glovebox. Have a think whether or not your 4efe had an immobiliser aswell..

It's a glanza engine going into a starlet gt, tried connecting the 4efte engine loom to the 4efe most connectors clip on have some spare only thing I noticed was I cannot connect up the dizzy of course because of the turbo one has a external coil pack? And the na has a internal?? Could I use the turbo dizzy on the 4efe and use the external coil pack with king lead

Lad that doesnt even make sense. Tell me again what your doin, sounds like your putting a non-turbo ep91 engine into a turbo ep82 using a turbo ep91 loom and bodge it to the ep82 dash loom.

If so why...

Get a 4efe engine, and a 4efe loom including ecu that way you only need to connect the ep82 dash loom by a few wires, like about 8 wires it woukd be so much handier.