That gonna go BOOM !!

Guy from zisco was sayin theyve had a customers car runnin 280 on standard internals for over a year now, it is risky running a fcd cause you dont have the same control as an ecu but if mapped properly i cant see there bien any problems, theres just not many mappers in the uk that are good enuff or willing too map the car too such power on a standard engine.

Yeah i read a post recently where sacha at wepr i think was talking about the exact same thing. High bhp on stock internals.

But personally i wouldn't trust a FCD as fuel cut is there for a reason, but that car does have a nice list of fuelling mods though. Wonder where it was setup / dyno'd ?

As above perfectly possable its forged he just dont know it. and alot of jamacian lads have run high bhp on stock engines too but they all have better climates than us for high power aplications. failing the possability of it being forged then yea it will probably blow to bits or its all bull and hes just got a made up graph. i can have my mate with a dyno do you a 70000000hp print out if ya want one haha

Lets get together as a club, buy it and then dyno the fkr till it goes bang :D its a learning experience for the whole comunity :) (i bet it lasts around 1500miles tops haha) :D and i agree bean just not in this country as the climate is wrong and it changes to often to be mapable at that level from what I've read on the jamacan lads who run big hp on stock internals.

i agree bean just not in this country as the climate is wrong and it changes to often to be mapable at that level from what I've read on the jamacan lads who run big hp on stock internals.

theres def something going on over there with their cars haha.

minivalvers made 252bhp on a stock engine, injectors, fuel pump a good while back. its on the limiter every time its out 165mph+ on the clocks no worries. banging about all over the place lol. numberous 1/4 miles. Its never missed a beat. ive been in the car with him when hes turned the boost up a daft amount for a stock car and it goes like poo off a shitty stick. hes got some bigger injectors now i got for him and its definetly going back on the dyno next year, i really think it can push towards 300bhp and it will get givin death. i cant wait to see how it goes.

Edited by Bean

Right, its a lad on tgtt thats selling this, updated links below,

/>http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?102873-Toytota-Starlet-GT-turbo-EP82-quad-light-Dyno-proven-280Bhp-Forged-Subaru-VF34-turbo

/>http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toytota-starlet-gt-turbo-ep82-quad-light-dyno-proven-280bhp-forged-td04td05-subaru-vf34-turbo/1004728770

apparently its actually now forged, but hes got no proof LOL and i think hes trying to say its a toms front bumper, also very LOL.