TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update

So as a few of you may know, I sold my Glanza in August 2011. Ive missed it since.

So on Saturday I travelled over to Poole to go and see Marc Moss, to view his lovely MK1 Toms kitted GT. I'd already fallen in love with the car online, and seeing it properly in the flesh at JAE.

I made a deal with Marc, and left with the car.

This is in a random car park in Poole about an hour after buying the car from Marc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/dfctactics/5284FEEF-5B1B-4EA4-9EC7-E6DC30EC1373-17016-0000101F29787D10.jpg

After owning the car about 2 hours, it got its first photoshoot in my ownership when one of the guys from Marcs club approached me and asked if they could photograph it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/dfctactics/1C119FE9-FDF7-4BCE-9656-8FA26BE8B4C3-17016-0000101F1CBDAD5E.jpg

I got the boat back on Sunday morning, and by 3pm it was sat on my drive next to the Polo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/dfctactics/F5B7E9A6-8449-4679-9093-B8B97BFEC9AF-17016-0000101F23359011.jpg

And my dads racing Lancer estate, but we will ignore that.

Today ill be going to get it weighed, and swapped over to a Guernsey registration.

But im so happy, ive missed boost, ive missed starlets.

Ive got a massive rep to live up to with this car. but Marc has given me one hell of a headstart, hes built a beautiful car.

It will be in March's edition of Jap Performance I think Marc said.

I have a few plans, but nothing major.

1. Tidy up front bumper and side skirts (as they have some damage)

2. Collect niggly bits i need to refit rear interior if i want to (Marc gave me the main of the seats, its just plastics etc i need)

3. Duck Spoiler

4. Forge engine (long term)

Bitches, Im back

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gona say 825kg.

well done on buyin a top GT, if i ever see a breaking thread for this, no doubt i will b joinin a long list of people who will kill you so look after her.

Youll be joing Marc Moss, Starbuck, Ro55ifumi and many others who have said the same

Thanks for all of your kind comments too guys, im so happy :D

Sooooo gutted :( but equaly excited!! Im such a rollercoaster of emotions atm! You have an awesome base thier dude but i still never saw this coming realy. Marc had nice plans for it then boom sold!

Still is your car now, enjoy putting your own stamp on her bud.

I went and got her registered in Guernsey today.

So she got weighed, verdict was 860kg with spare wheel, and half a tank.

Spare wheel maybe 15kg, and half a tank is probably another 15kg.

So its about 830kg dry :)

im still grinning from ear to ear when i look at her or drive her :D

Haha yea is my time of the month josh :) was just an epic gt and i know marc quite well so is sad to see it go. Although its gone to a great home its not local to the south anymore which is a shame. will be good to see trisk progress with it though. nothing better than a great car going to a starlet nut as they can only get better then :D

Haha yea is my time of the month josh :) was just an epic gt and i know marc quite well so is sad to see it go. Although its gone to a great home its not local to the south anymore which is a shame. will be good to see trisk progress with it though. nothing better than a great car going to a starlet nut as they can only get better then :D

Its even souther than you you cheeky bar steward!

• TrisK changed the title to TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update