TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with the screamer pipe. I love engines and noise but for just commuting and driving about it's fecking annoying as hell lmao.

Nothing wrong with Hondata's! lol. Do love Honda cars. Still very much Jap mobile.

And lmao is that a window breaker?? I hope you never need to use it lol.

Just finished reading it.

Seems like Marco is gutted about selling the car. Begs the question why he doesn't go and build another one.

And he sold up for a Honda? Would that be the integra dc2 in the DP. They are absolute cracking cars. Why would you b upset about not having a starlet when you have one of my all time favourite cars.

The Japs are something special. There is something about their cars that just make me all giddy inside :D I do like the power delivery of a V-Tec engine. You can turbo a V-Tec, can't V-Tec a turbo.

On that note the new civic looks sweet. Turbo V-tec 280 brake standard, very nice.

Very nice I'm well jealous looks like a joy car to have :D

I'm over it now dude, tris is doing a good job and I hope shes as good to him as she was to me...

The integra is a great car with lots of character now and is undoubtedly the best handling car I have owned.. It's not slow either just takes a completely different driving style to make it perform

The integra is undoubtly the worlds greatest FF car in terms of handling. Phenominal car one I'd only dream of owning.

I take it is the DC2? Absolute dream machine they are. I love the b20a engines used in the JDM Honda Civic Type R 1997 I believe. The 182bhp 1.6 N/A engine.

Phenominal power out of a 1.6 road engine.

Why don't they make cars like that anymore?

The integra is undoubtly the worlds greatest FF car in terms of handling. Phenominal car one I'd only dream of owning.

I take it is the DC2? Absolute dream machine they are. I love the b20a engines used in the JDM Honda Civic Type R 1997 I believe. The 182bhp 1.6 N/A engine.

Phenominal power out of a 1.6 road engine.

Why don't they make cars like that anymore?

Yep it is a dc2

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/60897-marcs-integra-dc2r-magazine-feature/page-6#entry1017361

And the ek9 has a b16 as said above mate

Edited by MARC MOSS
  • 2 weeks later...

can u send me the link of the ecu and harness

THere is no link. I made the harness and the ECU is a megasquirt. Read a few pages back and its all explained quite clearly :)

I'm over it now dude, tris is doing a good job and I hope shes as good to him as she was to me...

The integra is a great car with lots of character now and is undoubtedly the best handling car I have owned.. It's not slow either just takes a completely different driving style to make it perform

Im definately not blowing engines as fast as you, but i have managed to accumalate some spares just in case ;)
  • 3 months later...

I went and got her registered in Guernsey today.So she got weighed, verdict was 860kg with spare wheel, and half a tank.Spare wheel maybe 15kg, and half a tank is probably another 15kg.So its about 830kg dry :)im still grinning from ear to ear when i look at her or drive her :D

Great car welldone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been really quiet recently. But Christmas came early today

1ACAFB06-067E-4120-8880-D31285A1D74D_zps

Anybody know what all 3 packages are!?!

Was my wideband, ecu and the USB/serial/Megasquirt lead.

So, progress will probably get a bit slower as im getting moved out of my garage. So the GT will become a daily for a bit whilst I look for a new one.

Yesterday, there was a car meet, at 9am in the morning :|. So the GT came out for a bath, we went to the meet, then my mates and I went and took some photos and made the most of the sun. Had such a good day, I love this car so much.

7B2EC7BD-5F56-4E34-9078-F05D6550CE18_zps

CCDF6221-C281-4FB8-8DED-D2C0C18CA53F_zps

037eff0e12b0242d25d178336f17e74a_zps96cc

More photos will be slowly released over Instagram through the week (@tris203)

Cheers gents

Yeah loosing the garage sucks. But it means I'll be using the GT daily as my new work has a dedicated space and I can park it at home. So means I'll get to use it whilst not having to leave it anywhere dangerous.

It's kinda better as the garage was a little way away from my house, and in the opposite direction to anywhere I go. Means I can get out in it more. Which will be nice over summer

• 1 month later...

Its semi on pause for a bit really, the GT is a daily so stuff will get added soon, but cause its come out the shed and is a daily, im kinda just enjoying it how it is at the moment

Although daily use does have its upsides, it means i photowhore it anywhere i go passed, or park at

5968D96E-5DC5-4D42-888E-1DA8C9FF2A91_zps

I have fitted a snap off boss though

1E69A301-61CC-43E5-9A5E-0FD49FCB026B_zps

8A839B03-34E2-4FC6-A8C0-AEE8B2DE59D9_zps

And also with Flints help fixed a leak in the boot that I have had since i got the car, but cause it was kept inside I never fixed. Now my boot is leak free (im pretty sure, still waiting for some really heavy rain)

2CF8AD17-CD44-42DD-BC6A-5998F7676DB9_zps

310FA56D-316B-4112-94F0-9CFF9533A2FE_zps

And thats about it for the moment, ive just been driving it.

Got a bit of an annoying wiring problem to sort out at the weekend, there must be a loose wire in the ecu connecter by the clutch pedal, as if I use the clutch rest the engine cuts out. So some soldering to do over the weekend :)

• TrisK changed the title to TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update