TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate she doesn't need a service I wouldnt waste your cash, the new engine went in and had fresh oil coolant, filters the lot the day before jae and then it went to jae and then to reading for my photoshoot and that's it

Mate she doesn't need a service I wouldnt waste your cash, the new engine went in and had fresh oil coolant, filters the lot the day before jae and then it went to jae and then to reading for my photoshoot and that's it

I might wait til after japfest then :)

null_zps4d890c9c.jpg

Fitted the brace. It's a bit flimsy up and down. Dunno if that's just the pivot bits. Might tighten them up.

The keen eyed will spot the box. In there is a cooling pannel and a engine torque damper. Just need to paint and fit those

Also need to fit my TOMs bits from Japan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Small update. And Marc is gonna kill me for it. But I had enough of the night pager. So have fitted a normal zisco decat

Much quieter and I do miss the scream. But it's much nicer round town and at idle

Need to have a play with my boost controller as the boost is a bit lower with this decat. Obviously it's a bit more restrictive.

Screamer may be back soon when I go external gate anyways

Obligatory picture

null_zpsd6c23111.jpg

Really trisk? That was the party piece for years

I know. And I ummed and arghed over it for ages

With hating the blow when cold but instantly forgiving it as soon as it was warm and I came on boost

Then I got hastled for noise pollution by the old bill. So was just easier to do this the have them try and make me change the hole exhaust system!

meh, is all part of moulding the car to your tastes. id have to agree that non externaly gated screamers are very irritating off boost as it just basicaly blows like a knackered gasket.

• 3 weeks later...
  • TrisK changed the title to TrisK's TOMS MK1 GT - Wheel-y big update