EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

been agesssss since ive updated, literally been using as a daily and still to this day has not let me down once, been a good 3 k miles now , got its second oil change to come since ive had it back and thats tomorrow ready for japfest 2 ..... gone for millers cfs triple ester 10w 60 and obviously a gen toyota filter as i was advised to run thicker oil for a track day.

need to do a few bits to her:

sort headlight and indicator out

get the bit of rust on the sill cleared up

respray front bumper

de wiper the rear

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated for ages just a few to show I've been keepin on top of her as usual .... did an oil change about 2 months after having the car back from TD, have got a picture of the mileage too ill dig out from somewhere.

Not looking forward to the winter now though IMAG1065_zpsythuk9lb.jpg using 5w40 millers cfs fully synthetic and a genuine toyou a filter from idworkz received_836860623004825_zpskzt6sf4j.jpereceived_836860709671483_zpsgastfggi.jpe

This was 10w60 for jf2 the day before actually lol and a genuine filter

• 3 months later...

So haven't updated for a while again well over November time the gearbox went lost 3rd gear so mike @ TD sourced me one for a price I couldn't say no to.......

Anyway collected it fitted lovely job done. 2 mins down the road engine just didn't sound good at all , cut all long story short we must have dropped all ll piece of washer in the boost pipe for intercooler so yeah engine was all gonna only affected piston 1 so had basically the whole thing rebuilt again @Td new pistons head gasket etc and then had it ran in and mapped again to 304bhp as it is now the engine has done just over 800 miles again from new . Not a mistake ill be making again ....due an oil change next week so will update again

Haha 😂 sorry will lol my bad and yeah jim thanks I'm never gonna give up.on this car now it owes me 12k+ so pointless even selling it it means too much lol want her lookin mint for the shows this year and wanna get a few trackdays in again too .... nice not having to use it as a daily anymore too :)

• 4 weeks later...

Still need a few bits doing but she's running fine.....changed to a manual boost controller as my apexi has stacted to just decide not to listen to what I've set it too and was worrying me with spices etc but the mbc does the trick and holds boost perfectly , also a cheeky vid against a c63 on the video gallery for you to see

Still need a few bits doing but she's running fine.....changed to a manual boost controller as my apexi has stacted to just decide not to listen to what I've set it too and was worrying me with spices etc but the mbc does the trick and holds boost perfectly , also a cheeky vid against a c63 on the video gallery for you to see

Link us... Can't navigate the site on my phone lol

Phil