Jamie's SR starlet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We update: Bought a rear light left side off matt of the site and a rear boot lid badge as someone has ripped the badge off and my rear lights are a shitty tint so i need to find another clean right hand side light,, Also looking orange front corners and side indicators. Going to phone toyota tomorrow and see how much two new headlights are aswell :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well ive been trying to do as much as i can lately but the weather has been crap :( but got my bonnet and rear boot lid Sr stickers on and starlet/toyota badges on aswell lol. Had to t-cut the boot lid and bonnet as it was starting to fade and and looked really bad. also fitted new rear lights as i didnt like the tint on the ones that came on the car.

Respray is going to wait abit longer as i need to be driving for work now frig sake.

Things to do still: ( think the list is getting longer lol)

:Fit new carpet that jamesglanza is sending over

:Find new locks all round

:Go get the new seats

:Try get the overspray of the sides panels as who ever done it didnt mask it of :cray:

:Fit bootlid toyota badge

:Arm Rest

Oem wind deflectors

:Amber corners

Other than them things i need to polish and polish the paint up as it needs it :D

Few pictures:

Sr stickers on with bonnet polished

523531_511093182270558_1616815112_n_zpsd

letting all know about the site :p

181057_511093395603870_1219074212_n_zps9

Rear sr stickers :D (excuse the dirty exhaust)

10186_511093412270535_1571213552_n_zps1b

Rear, still need to get the old tape of were the number plate was, also rear lights fitted.

7249_511093158937227_2033852592_n_zps834

Old and new

564736_511093468937196_289585838_n_zpse4

Again thanks to morgey for the Sr stickers, they really are top class and worth every penny even tho you didnt make any money from them.

Also matt for the rear light and toyota badge, also swapping clears for ambers.. Ps only got sent away on tuesday as my dad forgot to post them, sorry mate :hi:

Will be a update tomorrow as ill be showing the amount of underseal along the doors and 1/4 panels :sad:

Cheers guys, always nice getting some good comment about the car.

Morgey they are friging awesome man, never fitted anything like them before but they were so easy applied and look great, would almost get another set of you if your getting more in, just for keeps sake lol

• 1 month later...

Well need to update this, was planning on getting a saxo vts but insurnace is having none of it :girl_devil: so going to keep this for another 2 years are so and let the gf drive it aswell. Have started stripping the inside of the car for paint but cant get the dash out, duno were all the screws are if someone can explain to me it would be a great help 8)

So the sr is going down to the welders to get the sill sorted out as its qutie rusty and im not happy with it so might get a full sill and get it weled in. getting the inside of the car painted aswell to make it look factory looking and get all the scratchs gone, order more stickers of morgey and bump strips, new seals of toyota, also going back to standerd height what the sr came out of the factory as if anyone knows it let me know as i know there lower than the normal starlets :hi:

Will have a few pictures tomorrow

You talk about not getting a saxo like its a bad thing mate....sticking with the ep Is a no brainier!

Plus from your work/plans it seems like you'll be a good SR owner!

*brainer

Haha i have a soft spot for saxos mate lol,, i love this we car and just keeps going after 14 owners i think it deserves abit of money spent on it..

Toyota will be loving me next week and im going over to get new door strips and seals for the roof, going to cost a bomb

• 1 month later...

Nice to see an sr being saved from awful mods mate looking very nice and clean. I know it's a matter of opinion but I don't know what the obsession is with converting sr's to glanzas! Wish people would use sportifs for it or just buy a bloody glanza. but rant over and its nice to see a clean sr :)

Nice to see an sr being saved from awful mods mate looking very nice and clean. I know it's a matter of opinion but I don't know what the obsession is with converting sr's to glanzas! Wish people would use sportifs for it or just buy a bloody glanza. but rant over and its nice to see a clean sr :)

here here! SR's r rare as fuck so use a cd or sportif lol

ha ha i thought i was in danger of being mobbed by angry glanza converts so it's nice to see someone else with the same opinion! they are a lot rarer than glanza's aren't they! love what you're doing with yours Paul :)that's roughly what i want to do as they deserve better engines in them and always wanted to do it to my first car all those years ago.