[rally] azerty's luv story

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice I've space out the rears at 10mm and I use 205 wide tyres on the rears, with the arch lip removed, but it's so close to the arch made a hell of a difference to the handling. I have a second starlet here I'm playing with the idea of doing a track car. 

Thanks for the reply and ideas. Great work. 

• 3 weeks later...

If I could recommend the 4efe cam configuration for short car park courses. I'm not sure which cams you are currently running, possible 4efte. It's only the 4efe inlet cam that has a reduced lift of .8mm this promotes low rpm torque and also will spool the Turbo up sooner. The exhaust cam is identical 4efe&4efte. 

I read on a post you was considering a supercharger. 

Edited by Sam44

Interesting. 
I'm currently running a fully standard 4efte head. spooling the turbo sooner and have more torque at low RPM would definitly be a great thing.  I'll see if I can find a 4efe inlet cam. Does both cam needs to be changed ? or just the inlet one ?
From what you are saying, I understand it doesn't matter. can change both or inlet only.

Nice the later corrola inlet manifold also really affects low-end rpm torque and spool. 

I'm thinking a slightly different setup for the short courses. 

Tubular inlet and 4efe cam?? Could be a kick ass combo. 

Easy swapin. 

Edited by Sam44