• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloke that owned it put it up yesterday as unwanted due to shit paintwork and it needs work... This was in Facebook that I don't even have lol I was hounded by a mate that then passed his number over and I was on it . It's going to the paint shop Friday and all will be good

:)

They are £840 on sumo power now !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Na didn't bother just went balls out today and found that they were fantastic, the link works on my PC it's a shite vid but you will get the drift.

I've never driven a car so hard and the fucking thing used no oil and loved every minute if it

Looks fun! Gutted I couldn't come only live down the road but didn't have the money :( maybe next time

Got any more plans for the teg?

What are they like on fuel compared to the gt?

I filled it up in bournemouth and drive 60 miles to Keevil and the gauge hardly moved I then did 136 miles at 8500rpm on track then drove home and used a tank and a bit. It's not bad at all.

I need to remember fuel next time as I had to go find a petrol station at 3

As for plans, I have a full cage and a mugen gen2 wing a couple of fixed back seats to go in and then some better track tyres.. Bar that I don't need to make it faster as we were pretty much out braking and cornering most of them other than the caterhams.. And then i even managed to out drive one of them as well, don't think the bloke had the experience or balls to push it as hard as we were..

Was a good day marc:) shame I didn't get to play out on track at the same tine as you tho:( benny should have a video of my gt on track when I took him out to compare tho:)

Edited by akaye4000
  • 2 months later...

Well I've been busy.... After my honda tuner feature I was invited to the special area at the bluewater honda day next week so I thought I'd loose all the scratches and cable ties from this years abuse and actually make the thing look good, first I stripped the whole front end down and painted everything that you can't see black

33A74C9E-BA1E-445B-A466-127CE256B37D_zps

Then I replaced the headlights and repaired all the damage to the front bumper that has been made over the last years thrashing as well.

Alongside that I have repaired and painted my genuine j's racing bonnet and mopped the car as well and this is the finished article

503DD0B2-E003-499D-BC41-381B8861061C_zps

4EF95A91-72D2-44FE-9377-37B2C67D2A8B_zps

1170223B-A1C4-44A5-8EEC-7ACFEB2D61FE_zps

Anyway that's it now till next month when she goes for a holset hx35 turbo conversion just for that extra 100bhp I need to keep up on the straights on track with the big boys lol

Na man as its a b18c which is higher compression so I only need to run a low blow setup.. 0.8bar on an hx35 will give me 310 ish and that is all I need and it will be safe as well. I have the fuelling and software on the ecu to get it right as well so all should be ok