• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right .... Lol the j's racing bonnets fitted and I have a new set of regamasters on the way in championship white ... This is a photoshop of the exact wheels and it will sit exactly like the picture shows

Honest opinions please, so I strip them and silver them of leave them as is??

A7FCC5A5-8275-46CA-AD55-B47D2E75F107_zps

No man I have romain at eurospec to deal with that, at the moment im caging it fitting a fire system and about to do my class b license so I can use it properly on track first, it's pretty but it's no show car by far lol

Well that all went to shit within the last hour :( the seller just sent me his payment details and randomly another pic of the wheels for me to notice the wheel in the bottom right hand corner which he had failed to mention...

Look about 9oclock it's fucking got a flat spot... Grrr

Why do people try shit on ... Perfect my ass

B140E714-0622-48C8-98F0-54C21BE24B04_zps

Nope he's now admitted it has a flat spot but it holds air and balances fine.... I was going to pay top dollar for these but he failed to mention one was damaged... thank fuck he sent that last pic eh lol

I could repair it easily but I want a perfect set

Na they were properly refurbished, I have found a set of volk ce28's and a set of 16x8 advan rg's I like as well now so I'm not that fussed, I just hope he mentions it to the next potential buyer...

Didn't realise how much rg's in 16x8 were worth lol £850!!!! I must be stupid

Na they were properly refurbished, I have found a set of volk ce28's and a set of 16x8 advan rg's I like as well now so I'm not that fussed, I just hope he mentions it to the next potential buyer...

Didn't realise how much rg's in 16x8 were worth lol £850!!!! I must be stupid

I have never seen a set of rg's in 16's I would love a set of those but that's a mighty price tag lol where they at?