My widearch build :) ****UPDATE 6/3/22******

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i dread to think man even my black one is rotting if you look from inside the rear quarter down into the sill i'm guessing its becoming a common thing on them now because of the age man :(

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any news on this of late matey I miss her lol :(

haha sorry dude haven't been on here much and haven't updated here for too long.

sills are all on bodywork is in the progress of being put back on then its finding a decent 4efte for now to drop in i want it at japfest!!lol

i'lll get some pics updated now :)

Really home to see this at Japfest, been a long time coming :)

John

It'll be there i'm determined lol my tickets been bought so its got to be there now lol

Few updates added today also managed to find an engine and gearbox local :)

• 1 month later...

It'll be there i'm determined lol my tickets been bought so its got to be there now lol

Few updates added today also managed to find an engine and gearbox local :)

Or not :cray: why can't things ever work out the way you expect haha anyway few updates :thumbsup:

Your not the only one dude lol it will be done this summer my aims for jf2 now although im toying with a different engine setup now haha but it will be done this summer or its going up for sale lol

• 3 months later...

Hahhaa its still being built due to family issues etc I havent plowed enough time as I would have like into it recently but the bodyworks nearly finally ready for paint just prepping now atm and then I've got brake lines and drop the engine in and she should be done ☺ ohhh and to find some wheels that fit these bastard arches lol I'll get some fresh pics over the weekend and update this thread been a while lol or if anyone wants to follow me on Instagram usernames Owzism

• enots changed the title to My widearch build :) ****UPDATE 6/3/22******