2004 VW GOLF 1.9TDI SE 5 DOOR stealth look* R20 alloys*

Year:2004
Make: VW
Model:golf
Tax:april 2013
MOT:april 2013
Mileage:145k

Description:Fully loaded SE model

Cruise Control (Very Handy for long journeys and economical)

Refridgerated Glove Box

Cup Holders

CD player (loud system)

Anthracite Interior (goes well with the black exterior)

Regularly cleaned and pampered by my self i would define myself as an enthusiast using 2 bucket wash method and expensive autoglym products.

2 fully working keys

Full VW ISSUED leather wallet

HPI CLEAR

original VW mats from factory.

Carbon fibre Front badge

R badges all round including steering wheel

FULL SERVICE HISTORY

VW STAMPED dealer history upto 114k private thereafter

Book fully stamped up to 137k fully up to date no dates or mileages missing.

TAX AND TEST APRIL 2013

4 PREVIOUS KEEPERS i acquired the vehicle from a young lady in telford

This is not your average abused vw golf , it started its life as a standard golf AND was the perfect base so i got to work and ordered ORIGINAL GOLF GTI BODYKIT FRONT AND REAR BUMPER AND SIDESKIRTS (i have receipts) got my bodyshop to fit and paint it.

When it came out i got it lowered on 40 mm springs and fitted a set of freshly refurbed black ORIGINAL R20 MK6 ALLOY WHEELS , absolutely gorgeous they are with not even a scratch on them, also bonnet painted due to stone chips.

I then proceeded to treat her to some privacy glass to enhance the black on black theme which as you can see have produced spectacular looks.

Front headlights have been refurbed and are nice and shiny , gti exhaust fitted and R badges all round further enhancing the looks.

This definately look like a 6k plus motor with cheap as chips insurance for young drivers and a fuel consumption rating which will save you money in the long run.

As you can see i have spent a serious amount of money on her , no expense spared and i feel i am asking for a very fair price after scoping the net i have found normal standard mk5's for this price.

RECENT WORK

Fly wheel clutch and thrust bearing £350,Laser tracking wheel alignment £35 and both front CV joints fitted £90

NO KNOCKS BANGS SQUEAKS CAR DRIVES SUPERBLY RETURNING 50 MPG PLUS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LOOKS TURNS HEADS AND I GET COMPLIMENTS WHEREVER I GO.

SUMMARY

if you are looking for a well looked aftered clean,mint, shiny and mechanically sound car then this is the one for you dont settle for cheap abused dogs which will hurt your pocket , just to confirm there are no mechanical issues with the car ,and will deliver cheap hassle free motoring by all means bring a mechanic have a test drive check it over i have nothing to hide , this is a genuine car looking for a genuine buyer.

Please no dreamers , hagglers , traders , test pilots or tyre kickers.

I work 10-6 mon to friday and saturdays 8-4 so please arrange a time to view or buy around this framework.

Thank you for viewing my advertisement.

Price:£4995 ono would consider a p ex try me

Pictures:

228.jpg

239.jpg

232.jpg

240.jpg

225.jpg

224.jpg

221.jpg

217.jpg

218.jpg

219.jpg

220.jpg

Contact Details:GENUINE BUYERS ONLY call 07725110458 i will reply to texts and will not answer private numbers , also feel free to email myself.

• 2 weeks later...