HI LO TURBO button ?? gimmicky or clever jap wizardry ?

Switched my hoses back over to std & tested low boost setting today...i guess its great for snowy icy conditions, as manual states,....i'll never use it again though! :)

I think i'll grab myself a proper boost gauge & A piller mount from Monstersport.

I'm getting ichy fingers with the old glanza!! :D

• 9 years later...

Hey guys 
I am planning to change the exhaust manifold with a turbo relocation kit with external wastegate. This means that I can use a piggyback to raise boost and finally Dyno the car and map the DET3. I am still looking for a base map that seems to be impossible to find for a 4efte.

This said I would like to use the high/low boost solenoid to have the switch with two different boost pressures. What I need to know is if it is possible to make the solenoid work at different boost pressures. I heard that you can go low boost only if the set up is stock.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

My car is nearly  finished and running a link ecu and the lads have retained the high and low boost button function  which I think is a really neat idea I'll be running way over 300 brake  how they have done it no idea but I can ask