Hotel near our meet point ???

Hi guys

im thinking about booking a hotel on friday night as close to the meeting point (before the epic convoy) as possible

any names of the closest and most convenienet travlodges please provide details if the hotel is eastbound or westbound any addresses too.

planning to sleep their with 2 of my mates , i believe travelodge cater for 3 to a room one is the bedsofa thing and 2 single beds , then wake up at 6am ish take a shower and shit and hit the convoy or collect ticket whichever comes first ..

ill be booking this tomorrow so your opinions and advise is greatly appreciated as usual .

Thanks for your time fellas !

There is a travel lodge right at the meeting point.

That's where I'm gonna be stopping on the friday night, so it's just a case of waking up, shower, walk out the door into the car park at 7am and get my ticket.

What was the name of the hotel? I know its a travelodge but isn't there another one nearby?

And ryan can't we just put your rents in a hotel and we can all stay at yours then ;)

Edited by Flaminsam

THEYVE CLICKED ON ANd pushed the prices up to £54 , i was looking for a 20 quid one

oh well looks like an allnighter for me then

damn

mods close and delete this thread

It was £29 when I looked the other day, now its £59.

Wish I had booked it the other day ffs..

Hi guys

im thinking about booking a hotel on friday night as close to the meeting point (before the epic convoy) as possible

any names of the closest and most convenienet travlodges please provide details if the hotel is eastbound or westbound any addresses too.

planning to sleep their with 2 of my mates , i believe travelodge cater for 3 to a room one is the bedsofa thing and 2 single beds , then wake up at 6am ish take a shower and shit and hit the convoy or collect ticket whichever comes first ..

ill be booking this tomorrow so your opinions and advise is greatly appreciated as usual .

Thanks for your time fellas !

I had the exact same idea. At least you will be refreshed for the day. Or u could even collect the ticket, go back to bed and head in later in the day...

I'm sure we can get away with it at that time. Lol either that or just reverse. Lol

Im either gonna drive the wrong way, itll be 6am.

Plus when we see some starlets come in, we know they arent coming towards us, so can drive backwards.

Or i might just leave my car at the meet point over night