JF Hampshire Convoy (W'bound M4 guys pls read)

Hey guys, I know a few people will be heading up from here so I thought I'd start a thread..

Meeting point, PLEASE arrive by 5:00:

Winnal Tesco
Easton Lane
Winchester
Hampshire

SO23 7RS

We'll be leaving there at 5:10am LATEST and can stop 30 mins later to meet guys coming from London/Essex/Kent etc like last year at:

Moto Service Area M4 Services J13
A34 Oxford Road
Chieveley/Newbury
RG18 9XX

And finally leaving Chieveley Services at 5:45 LATEST to arrive at UKSO meet point (Leigh Delamere) before 7am here:

Moto Service Area (Eastbound)
Leigh Delamere
Chippenham
Wiltshire
SN14 6LB

As you all know it's really important we arrive at Leigh Delamere on time, we don't want to keep our show organisers waiting and least of all, be stuck in the notorious jams!

Any questions post up below, and add your names to the list :)

1) Amjad

send butch_mule a pm hes leaving from basingstoke and looking for some people to convoy to japfest. He's never on this forum that often so he probably wont see this thread.

Done!

1) Amjad

2) Whitenoize (J13)

3) turbo Grant

4) shorty

5)

butch_mule, tag me in will more than likely be meeting you guys at Chieveley/Newbury but if i can get the girlfriend and my mate up early enough will meet you at Winnal Tesco. looking forward to meeting some other starlets from the area. Amjad can you add me to the list please.

send butch_mule a pm hes leaving from basingstoke and looking for some people to convoy to japfest. He's never on this forum that often so he probably wont see this thread.

cheers noaksey are you coming? im bringing my girlfriend and jonesy and i think arron williams might come aswel. Get involved!

Sounds good Tobie, we'll be leaving there shortly after that!

1) Amjad

2) Whitenoize (J13)

3) turbo Grant

4) shorty

5) butch_mule (probably J13)

6) t-j-wilson Glanza V (J13)

7)

8]

9)

10)

Edited by Amjad

cheers noaksey are you coming? im bringing my girlfriend and jonesy and i think arron williams might come aswel. Get involved!

I'm heading down mate but not in my glanza jumping in my mates dc5 giving him a hand cleaning as hes on the dc5 stand.

• 3 weeks later...