JF Hampshire Convoy (W'bound M4 guys pls read)

bumping this up guys, have to stress you need to be there bang on or you will be left behind! if you do get left we are the convoy with the white paseo and red glanza s among other gt's and v's bit they are probs the easiest to look out for. we are not gonna hang about come the departure times im afraid.

Spoke to Grant yesterday regarding me not being able to make it unfortunately and he said he'd take care of organising the convoy now, along with Shorty you're in good hands guys haha

Have fun!

1) Whitenoize

2) turbo Grant

3) shorty

4) butch_mule (probably J13)

5) t-j-wilson Glanza V (J13)

6) Dan507

7)

8]

9)

10)

Edited by Amjad

I'll be meeting you guys at Winnal again as per usual :)

1) Whitenoize

2) turbo Grant

3) shorty

4) butch_mule (probably J13)

5) t-j-wilson Glanza V (J13)
6) Dan507
7) ForgedV
8]
9)
10)

• 9 months later...

Bout pissing time nick! And this although its last years list will be the same agian this year lol, true southern style we dont change what works.......or we are to lazy to change haha never worked out which :)

Currently still have a 5door 85 sat on the drive as the buyer isnt having much luck shifting his car. So ill be in that with a for sale sign in the window if its not gone by then.

Edited by shorty

Currently still have a 5door 85 sat on the drive as the buyer isnt having much luck shifting his car. So ill be in that with a for sale sign in the window if its not gone by then.

god damn it, if it had been a 3 door, id have bitten your hand off for it lol. tis a beast of a car anyway, im suprised it hasnt been snapped up yet :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this up guys. Please be bang on time or you will be left behind :( pm me between now and the show if you want my number incase you run a bit late. We can spare a few mins at each point but if we dont know to wait then we leave as per the above timetable. As per usual mine and grants mate ollie will be hanging out the car taking photos of people in the convoy lol