372bhp TypeMr Gt Advance

well update time again boy !!! where this worth waiting over a year for :yahoo:image_zps7xjabcyb.jpg

image_zpsgsqr7ogp.jpg

Personally think this makes my car image_zpsmsyoz7c4.jpg

image_zps2oksp115.jpg

image_zpslxqsjces.jpg

image_zpsepfenpyv.jpg

image_zpshurhkvb0.jpg

Next up another super rare map torch image_zpstmhlxdok.jpg

image_zpsqsvms62y.jpg

Edited by matty gt
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the Recaros :p

well conor all i can say is thanks for hooking me up with one of the cleanest pairs of recaros ive ever seen !!!image_zpsrszf6mxn.jpg

Fitted :yahoo:image_zpszror41az.jpg

So next up was the mk3 optional door cards material colour was bugging the shit out of me against the black recaros

image_zpsb90f80f1.jpg

So i had got these of conor with the rear recaro interior off conor image_zpsyomich7a.jpg

So i got a brain wave :Dimage_zpshp80jaig.jpg

The finished result!!!image_zpswyf7z73v.jpg

sprayed these to while i was at it image_zpsksfjhqng.jpg

Fitted :yahoo:image_zpsyn1v6xr0.jpg

Ill be getting some recaro material of conor next week so i can have my armrest recovered to have a complete interior :D also been working on getting my aircon system ready for to go back into the car image_zps7ic490go.jpg

image_zpswwxirce5.jpg

image_zpsj051seed.jpg

Thats all i can think off for now much !!! more to come all comments welcome

I'm telling yea man jdm auction be ringing yea because the japs what her back. Lol as socks said get Jim to clean that showroom and tell him to get the red carpet out for the gt. Joking aside truly the best gt I've laid eyes read or heard about and delighted to see she's in good hands and the work to go in to her let alone the time off a family man credit were it's due man. I know it will never be finished always something g but to me it perfect the way it is. Best thing about this build it's a daily and you get to enjoy driving her and doing what you have to. BOOSTING

Talk to your local toyota dealership...

Next time they clean all the floors inside. Get that fucking thing parked in there...

Be like you've gone back in time. So Fresh Matt! Credit where its due!

I am blown away by this comment matt thank you :thumbsup:

A real idol of a car, honestly is calender material decals look awesome.

Well done

wow !! james thanks a million :thumbsup:

Chuffed you got the decals made up in the end! Looking awesome!

Thanks Charlotte a long time in the making but so worth it :yahoo:

By far the cleanest and most looked after EP82 I have seen! Keep up the good work.

awesome thank you sir :D

I'm telling yea man jdm auction be ringing yea because the japs what her back. Lol as socks said get Jim to clean that showroom and tell him to get the red carpet out for the gt. Joking aside truly the best gt I've laid eyes read or heard about and delighted to see she's in good hands and the work to go in to her let alone the time off a family man credit were it's due man. I know it will never be finished always something g but to me it perfect the way it is. Best thing about this build it's a daily and you get to enjoy driving her and doing what you have to. BOOSTING

Where would i be without the help of this chap !!! :friends::):thumbsup:

Madness

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Not sure if this is genius or total insanity.

Thanks mate :D

unreal car and some amount of new main dealer parts and as far as i know no motor factor parts used on her.

haha i was thinking the same myself mattys either crazy or a genius but i be aiming more towards genius :thumbsup:

Thanks dwayne i like the genius part better :D:thumbsup:

Looking great Matty! I'm delighted I had a tiny part in sourcing you some parts for this it's a truely amazing build! Call up when I have the mk1 GT back and get that material off me :)

Looking great Matty! I'm delighted I had a tiny part in sourcing you some parts for this it's a truely amazing build! Call up when I have the mk1 GT back and get that material off me :)

Thanks conor :thumbsup: send me a pm on facebook when that minter of a mk1 is all cleaned and ill be up to try persuade you to part with some more of those discontinued Toyota parts that i have been trying to get my hands on :D:D and to look at the cleanest mk1 on the planet :yahoo:

Just read through the whole thing and I got so disappointed when I got to the end. I can't wait to keep seeing more of this brilliant work. It's so nice to see someone taking a different approach to it.

The car is a credit to you mate. I'd love to see this in the flesh. Maybe wrap some red ribbon around it at shows so no sticky fingers touch it :-)

Liam

Love this! Could you please tell me what's the paint code for the advance grey? And how hard would it be to get another set of the advance stickers made up?

Your doing a great job, very impressed. :-)

Dont need any little bits do you? Currently in the process of taking my whole aircon system out.

pm'd regarding you offer mate :thumbsup:

Just read through the whole thing and I got so disappointed when I got to the end. I can't wait to keep seeing more of this brilliant work. It's so nice to see someone taking a different approach to it.

The car is a credit to you mate. I'd love to see this in the flesh. Maybe wrap some red ribbon around it at shows so no sticky fingers touch it :-)

Liam

awesome comment mate delighted you approve :thumbsup:

Love this! Could you please tell me what's the paint code for the advance grey? And how hard would it be to get another set of the advance stickers made up?

Your doing a great job, very impressed. :-)

ill ask my painter mate and ill get back to you conor browne is working on the decals :)

Unreal build mate enjoyed reading through there keep up good work credit to u mate

Thank you mate glad you you like :thumbsup:

Your house must be spotless if your 20+year old car looks like this

it is mate but not from me the other half takes care of that thanks for the comment :thumbsup: wait to you see the next update i am currently uploading :)

So another update :) put 11 hours detailing into the car yesterday started off stripping the front end to fit the air-con radiator image_zpsrmse1gek.jpg

Broken bolt on the bumper support bar hate broken bolts image_zpsc6gkhxvm.jpg

Removed image_zpsds9r9py0.jpg

Bumper support stay before image_zpszjj9ty3b.jpg

afterimage_zpshrmg8jh9.jpg

bumper bar painted image_zpsjpfmfwgs.jpg

Before image_zpsrzjg88yy.jpg

Afterimage_zpsntlxveyx.jpg

next the intercooler this must have took over a hour to straighten all the fins !!image_zpso7jrbiie.jpg

finished :Dimage_zpsqamwrd0r.jpg

next fuel rail & inlet support image_zpsqowpwxya.jpg

Inlet manifold before image_zpsksbtstxw.jpg

image_zps6mdqnwie.jpg

Afterimage_zpsh1yu5xxb.jpg

image_zpstdyo3q7b.jpg

inlet sensor and auto sol polish :Dimage_zpsvwq9fzeo.jpg

image_zpstdyo3q7b.jpg

image_zpsufcaip0e.jpg

various bolts and nuts touched up image_zpsvtokkvyx.jpg

image_zpsdgyt7svc.jpg

Cleaned up the lights will i was at it image_zps4ktufxbg.jpg

image_zps6syoaqdm.jpg

image_zps0bdmhhn6.jpg

image_zpsmjtx9u4y.jpg

image_zpsmlw1cxre.jpg

came up like new image_zpsije2rxhl.jpg

next sprayed up the front image_zpsrmse1gek.jpgbefore image_zpsyawidhqq.jpg

image_zps00gesdpl.jpg

image_zpseyzrgjtu.jpg

image_zps4pq9wbkm.jpg

image_zpsitum4dwa.jpg

my recently refurbished aircon rad fitted bumper bar and stay re fitted stating to look impressive now image_zpszhqcslwg.jpg

image_zpsmjscphm6.jpg

image_zpsqydgw8br.jpg

image_zps05ycggry.jpg

image_zpsn6qyokqb.jpg

top of repainted image_zpsk63hrwir.jpg

Inlet manifold refitted image_zpsamjlccvn.jpg

bolts look fresh now image_zpskkev4o1p.jpg

image_zps2yqchez0.jpg

Finished product needs to be seen to be appreciated image_zpsw4075ck7.jpg

Edited by matty gt

Nearly forgot to mention that Conor Browne had phoned to say Rte were going to be broadcasting a documentary about the car scene in Ireland and had contacted Conor to see would he take part and conor asked would i like to take part in it to say i was delighted is an understatement i might get a few minutes of fame on the telly couple of pics from the day parked beside conors fresh in mk1 starlet outstanding car has in be seen to be appreciated image_zpswwtuzxsi.jpg

image_zpsdghru894.jpg

image_zpsgphagjvn.jpg

image_zpsqutijfrz.jpg

i also managed to pry this from conors arms a recaro armrest :yahoo::yahoo:image_zpsabiejom8.jpg

• matty gt changed the title to 372bhp TypeMr Gt Advance