372bhp TypeMr Gt Advance

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow can't wait to see this gt again love the work and attention to detail. I'm sure the misses say wish you be into cleaning the house like the gt lol

thanks ross :thumbsup:

Great update mate keep up the good work

cheers conor :D

Stunning, I'm going the same root with my glanza v, I have just turned 40 & I have done the mods on my old glanza but with the one I have now deserves to stay standard, the only thing I'm stuck on what to do about my exhaust, at the moment it is standard apart from TRD back box which I no is a cool thing to have.

I have been considering getting a HKS silent but after reading your thread I might try to get an original glanza back box, & the more after market parts I'm taking more I love it.

I was going to say keep up the good work but your GT looks all finished :-) I just wish I had the will power to get my glanza looking as good haha.

• 2 months later...

Stunning, I'm going the same root with my glanza v, I have just turned 40 & I have done the mods on my old glanza but with the one I have now deserves to stay standard, the only thing I'm stuck on what to do about my exhaust, at the moment it is standard apart from TRD back box which I no is a cool thing to have.

I have been considering getting a HKS silent but after reading your thread I might try to get an original glanza back box, & the more after market parts I'm taking more I love it.

I was going to say keep up the good work but your GT looks all finished :-) I just wish I had the will power to get my glanza looking as good haha.

A cheers mate its worth it tbh when at shows you really appericate all the hard work with the comments people give you you should go oem back box :thumbsup:

Stunning looking Matty a credit to ya lad

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Ill have to update this   thread been some changes and big changes await the old girl on the bench in the shed !!:yahoo::thumbsup:rare parts not optionals tho lads 

Edited by matty gt

31TD7wC.jpgwe all know how rare the jam gearknob is  :yahoo:PjDRdHM.jpgSo here's  the update lads  big change of plans again :unknw: i no im a fairy but i got bored of oem lads  so pics might be random

Edited by matty gt
Spelling mistakes
  • matty gt changed the title to 372bhp TypeMr Gt Advance