372bhp TypeMr Gt Advance

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking very well man

thanks Alan :)

Did you buy that sun visor from Toyota?

i did mate went back to get the other side was ordered and all and was told must have been the last one as no longer available sick i was

next up was optional extra lsd gearbox conversion 20130526_213040_zpsbd0f792a.jpg so found the lsd box and the shorter drive shaft and the small piece of the sandwich plate IMG-20130605-WA0014_zps63804efe1_zps91cf lsd mount thanks alancep82 :thumbsup:IMG-20130604-WA0007_zps45c1a741.jpgIMG-20130609-WA0005_zpsec340620.jpgimages_zps320c05a0.jpg2013-11-08134212_zps245173f9.jpg

Edited by matty gt

more optional extra goodness 8)SAM_0501_zps84cc287c.jpg

SAM_0502_zps460231ae.jpg

SAM_0503_zps4156ed42.jpg

SAM_0504_zps8cf79655.jpgLooking forward to getting the full aero kit fitted early next year should be different as i don't think there is to many aero kitted advanced starlets around :yahoo: also i have a set of 16" in white in 5zigen fn01r-c in need of a respray should give me car a complete new appearance for 2014 :D

Edited by matty gt

slightly off topic but still toyota related the engine that i had built in japan by techno pro-spirits pure out and out race built 20 valve blacktop 196 bhp and 146 lbs of tourque was in my ae86 7000 pound sterling to have built 103_0453.jpg

103_0452.jpg

103_0458.jpg

103_0460.jpg

Oh waw!

thanks broke my heart to sell her

thats a nice ae86 there .. why has he got the elbows on the half inch pipe comin off the rad done in sections instead of just putting an elbow in it

thats the water recolation kit wich came on the car which was made by ss- works of japan ae86 legands so it worked for them so i wasnt going to change it mate ;)

Edited by matty gt

Coming along really good this, just wondering why you chose the compact zisco mani over the ramstyle any particular reason? Lookingforwards to seeing more :)

Thanks mate at the time of ordering the zisco i was staying with keep the engine standard thyme but then i went a complete different route :sad: well i am sure ill change in the future i should be able to sell the manifold on no problem then again maybe not ? new year should be a good year as ill be getting me full oem aero kit sprayed and fitted along with the full gt trim in grey have a blitz ecu to finish paying off and get me recaro seats repaired also :yahoo:

Edited by matty gt

Saw a clean enough advance last night 222000 on the clock he said he'll sell I to me less than 1500

I do love the advance and yours must be the nicest/cleanest on roads. Keep up the work Matty.

thanks ross and go on buy the advance be cool parking up beside one another for a chat

Thanks mate at the time of ordering the zisco i was staying with keep the engine standard thyme but then i went a complete different route :sad: well i am sure ill change in the future i should be able to sell the manifold on no problem then again maybe not ? near should be a good year year ill be getting me full oem areo sprayed and fitted along with the full gt trim in grey have a blitz ecu to finish paying off and get me recaro seats repaired also :yahoo:

Ahh cool tbh you will have no problem with that :) I would change that front airfilter to a HKS one it will breath alot better I have felt the difference between the two :)

a few new parts arrived today from japan the size of the box for the little product lolSAM_0524_zps7bc33060.jpg

this was my first time to use nengun SAM_0525_zps8a620437.jpg

now my ultra dual spark ignition system is complete after i just got the ultra engine harness for me ep82 make it a plug and play kit it work by installing the brain in behind the glove box running the cables out into the engine and it then connects to the battery + & - then connects to the ignition igniter & then the king coil jobs oxo SAM_0527_zps08204fde.jpg

next up more toyota goodies :yahoo:SAM_0529_zps002f0887.jpg

drivers side engine mount

">SAM_0530_zpsc2d389ee.jpg

crank shaft oil seal wrong one toyota parts man order so gave it to me for free :thumbsup: i was looking for gearbox side SAM_0531_zps526c49a6.jpg

next up some stickers :)SAM_0532_zps6348a3ec.jpg

next week have to make time to get to Toyota as they have passenger side engine mount crank shaft oil seal gearbox side and 1 bolt for my lsd gearbox mount which i must say was a cunt to order on Toyota parts system as its about 5"s long and it not pictured on the system so 3 time round parts man sorted it after ordering all 3 bolts finally the right one came and it had to come from japan 2 weeks waiting on a bolt :cray:

hoping to take delivery of this tomorrow picture taken from ebay _12_zps1cf27250.jpg and just got off the phone with a guy from tocirl will be paying on friday for another optional extra starlet 3 point rear brace complete with all its plastics :yahoo::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

optional extras so far to date

full aero kit

full recaro interior

arm rest

non smoking ash tray

vanity tray

foot well lights

illuminated ignition barrel ring

climate control

wind deflectors

not a bad list if i don't mind saying so myself and more to come expecting another one before Christmas aswell :thumbsup:

Edited by matty gt
  • 3 months later...

right guys a new change of direction i going to put my gt advance back to completely standard as the same same way she rolled off the Toyota's production line why i hear you ask well my age is a big factor and i have been tuning cars since i first set out on the road almost 16 years ago and could have bought a house for what i have spent so i have set up on my quest for what i think will be really nice and probably the only one of its kind so far parts removed are as follows

carbon bonnet sold

hks hi power silent sold

powerflex lsd engine mount sold

zisco ct9 compact stainless steal manifold sold

zisco ct9 stainlees steal de cat sold

zisco ct9 braided oil line sold

• matty gt changed the title to 372bhp TypeMr Gt Advance