Year: L reg, so 1994
Model: starlet gt turbo
Tax: 1 month, but can re-tax!
MOT: 4th October!
Mileage: 206,000 km on shell, engine has roughly 55k km, as was told by previous owner had a newer fresh engine put in! Although no proof!

Description:
Here's my much loved square light gt turbo!, only listing to swap for a glanza! Nothing else please!

She has recently had a full service where all oil, fluids and filters were flushed and changed, spark plugs changed to grade6!

Along with the service I had a brand new alternator and belt fitted!, along with front brake pads! Rears are ready to go on, just not done yet! And also a brand new battery with 3 year warranty!

Very very limited paper work with the car! (Only being honest..), plenty of past MOT's and tax discs!

Car has been in the air and a full inspection if the underneath and arches carried out and no rust at all! :-D

She has a few modifications.. Nothing major!

Hks mushroom, hks baileys dump valve, air con remove, decat (unsure of brand) and full turbo back stainless steel exhaust system! And lowered on shocks on springs by 40mm or 60mm, not 100% sure, full tinted windows (two front , two rear and rear) and optional extra wind deflectors :-)

Interior has a double din eonon, head unit and also fitted is a tims turbo gauge, and a 330mm OMP nardi wheel with boss, and there is also a turbo timer! Unsure on brand can double check later! But has multifunctions!

Has 16"ssw alloys! Unsure of exact model! (The yellow stripe is only vinyl and can be removed)

Also fogs has just been tinted yellow :-)

Car pulls and drives perfect! Sometimes has the usual high idle.. But drops eventually!, no smoke at all!, doesn't burn oil.. She's a dream!

SHE IS NOT THE BEST COSMETICALLY LOOKING CAR!!, after all she's 19 years old.., she does has a few dings but nothing that couldn't be pulled out, she has a small crack (!not even a crack just paint has come off) on the rear bumper on the passengers side!

I'm looking for a glanza! I'm happy to travel to meet!, and potentially add SOME cash!... I'm not expecting show winning cars to be offered! Just after a glanza as I prefer the shape!.. Sound strange but that's the only reason I want to swap.. I am more then happy to keep though

I'm located in Plymouth, south west England! You are more than welcome to come view at any time!

Price: £2500... For the sake of this..

Pictures:

14m3v34.jpg

27hgz.jpg

11lufja.jpg

3029bsx.jpg

dzfcxc.jpg

359bdyo.jpg

2rdutg4.jpg

8xn1nk.jpg

Contact Details: 07976117229, call or text! But make sure you let me know you got my number from here lol!

Edited by Socks

Honestly mate I love "Josie" to pieces.. I really really do!, I just don't like the shape :( and I feel like I can't put all my time and effort into her because I'm not happy with her to begin with? :/ I've always wanted a glanza.. It just so happened this came up for swaps for my civic.. And I couldn't really say no! :) so now I'm carrying on the hunt for a glanza!

Thanks dude!, tbh I'm not really fussed on colour!, the more crazy/different the better lol!, and like I said I just want a all but standard glanza, then I can build it up from there! :)

Tbh bud. For the spec. I highly doubt your gonna get that much for it. I paid 2300 for a td04 ep82. Just over a year ago. Was a higher spec. As above. Maybe try putting the price down. And sell it. Then just buy a glanza

As said above bud, I'm not after much! I put that price as its in the rules to include a price!, I'm only after a swap for pretty much a standard glanza! :) not bothered about mileage etc etc..

Tbh bud. For the spec. I highly doubt your gonna get that much for it. I paid 2300 for a td04 ep82. Just over a year ago. Was a higher spec. As above. Maybe try putting the price down. And sell it. Then just buy a glanza

Agree dude I sold my mk1 to trisk for £2500 with coilovers and lots of mods and an original toms kit and toms wheels... Way to expensive for

A near standard gt

Shame I only got a glanza shell nearly everything still there just needs engine box window motor and general clean up. As I used to for the engine and LSD box for my gt