hi guys and dolls,

this year will be my first JAE event and i have no clue about what i will and wont need to take with me?

the obvious is a tent and other camping gear, but will i need to bring food to last all 3 days or is it available onsite? will i need to bring a little stove/cooker of some sort to cook hot food or does the club supply one for the group?

and as always with events like this.....ill bring plenty of alcoholic beverages :p

thanks in advance peeps :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a great laugh you'll love it!

you can take food with you some people take stoves other take mini/ disposable bbqs. there is food there but as ever it is expensive and the ques are mental. so its good to take something there is a tesco round the corner and you are aloud on and off site in your car so i wouldnt worry to much.

tent, pillows, blankets, camping chairs. can get cold at night

lots of booze obviously.

there are showers ques are big in the morning but if you want to use them there ok.

and if last year is anything to go by a onesie!

Edited by *Zoe*

It's great guys, been every year since 2004! You can buy fried breakfasts onsite, noodles, and a few other things. Tesco down the road for forgotten camping stuff, BBQ's, food, booze, booze, booze, booze and more booze.

i would like to get a convoy up there with all the southern lot if i can? im going to stay the night before in a travel lodge near the site so i can help set up the stand :)

we will have to arrange this Nick Atkins! - akyakapotter

Edited by theminiguru

i would like to get a convoy up there with all the southern lot if i can? im going to stay the night before in a travel lodge near the site so i can help set up the stand :)

we will have to arrange this Nick Atkins! - akyakapotter

I might be tagging along with you guys i think. Ill be in poole or weymouth and then meet you somewhere

Na grant you spend too much time passed out in the boot of ollies car for hoes haha!! Im gonna make damn sure i get up there early for once :D and as always we will have a bbq on the go basicaly 24/7 for all 3 days! Any one who wishes to cook on it with us feel free.

Yeah mate will be staying in the travel lodge the night before we will organize a convoy up bit nearer the time :)

sounds good buddy, let me know when your looking at booking the hotel and ill book myself in also :)

• 3 weeks later...