just got another SR

got this little beauty the day shes prittty clean, couple wee marks, 2 owners 96000 on the clocks got a new set of genuine Toyota SR stickers and 6 speedlines,1 being brand new! and set of new springs wi the sale, av already swapped the clear indicates over from ma silver 1, looks better on the black

image_zpsb267b1da.jpgimage_zpsdc02d967.jpg

image_zps51f27475.jpg

Edited by Dale SR

Looks good mate, whats the idea of a second one?

emm not to sure what my plans are the now, still going ahead on fixing up the silver 1, its runnin mint, just its bodywork aint th best, and for the black 1, need to refurb the speedlines and get glanza interior, get the stickers on her to.

Edited by Dale SR

^^ Lol not really.....I picked up a second black one yesterday too (4age conversion)

That one you found looks brilliant for the money....will you keep both do you think?

Or get a white one and complete the set haha

^^ Lol not really.....I picked up a second black one yesterday too (4age conversion)

That one you found looks brilliant for the money....will you keep both do you think?

Or get a white one and complete the set haha

oh i thts the 1 tht was for sale on here, ye its pritty clean like was on gumtree for 800 got her for 740, bargain and ye tht would be brilliant, get all 3 lol