Cant help but wonder why after spending absolute thousands on the rest of the car, how come you're running the most bob basic wheels?

Could say the same to you. Running big power and stock brakes? Lol seems a lot more stupid to me

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could say the same to you. Running big power and stock brakes? Lol seems a lot more stupid to me

because they worked well, they were stock calipers everything else wasn't stock. Makes it out like I was running blue print pads and stock lines lol.

And I don't see the point in spending money on big ass 6 pots or whatever when I had no intensions to even track the car. It was a road car and they worked more than perfect for the road. So there's your answer, you can stop crying about it now every time you see a picture of it.

Edited by Beastmode panda

because they worked well, they were stock calipers everything else wasn't stock. Makes it out like I was running blue print pads and stock lines lol.

And I don't see the point in spending money on big ass 6 pots or whatever when I had no intensions to even track the car. It was a road car and they worked more than perfect for the road. So there's your answer, you can stop crying about it now every time you see a picture of it.

400bhp or 130bhp the speed limit is still the same. A 400bhp glanza going 70mph will stop the same as 130bhp glanza doing the same speed, am i wrong?

Same can be said for the reason Jordan wants to run rotas. Do the same thing as normal wheels, he doesn't see the point spending £1k on wheels when rotas that he likes do the same thing, so you can stop crying about that

Same can be said for the reason Jordan wants to run rotas. Do the same thing as normal wheels, he doesn't see the point spending £1k on wheels when rotas that he likes do the same thing, so you can stop crying about that

i'd agree.... but this build is quite obviously not about 'getting by' and the parts 'just doing there job'.

I said one time haha, you've said quite a few times about my car regarding the brake set up so I'm hardly crying lol.

But ok pumpkin.

Also forgot to mention I was hoping to have the car somewhere near done this year however with moving house I'm not going to have much time to work on the car :( however I'm not really worried as i wouldn't use it till the summer anyway, got a a lot to do to the house and the workshop!

How she's sat at the moment :)

image_zpsb38d9f58.jpg

what is that lip? I need a new one for mine and I like the look of ^ that.

• 1 month later...

Well, finally moved into the new home, needless to say it has been crazy with work and moving, I will be glad when I can focus or finishing the car as it's sat there and hasn't been touched in what seems like years, I got some much to be getting on with just no time which is a shame, the house we have moved into needs a lot of work however we bought it knowing that so hopefully when things get back to normal I can spend so time on the car, the car has been at a family house and come home today, and now is boxed in with everything :( i can't see much progress being made this side of Christmas, I need to get the turbo and that sent off to have the exhaust made which I was ment to send off months ago but I never got round to it :( due to not having the car, I can amagine he will be fully booked now till after Christmas so that won't be done!

Anyway a little shot I got earlier :)

image_zps8bc71720.jpg

Edited by JordanEP91
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well guys still no update :(

My cars surrounded in the workshop at the moment :(

however I have made a Facebook page :) if you would like to have a look then just search :)

Jord's V 400bhp glanza

Things have been very slow lately :( but as soon as I can I will get the ball moving again :) and get the updates coming again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ...

Thanks Mr Jordan !

I have just spent bloody hrs admiring your tenacity, patience, and also for acknowledgement of every ones comments.

Only downside it deprived me of time on my car ! as it's 10.07 pm here.

Having to build a car outside reminds me of my first Lotus Cortina way back with only the inside of the house to admire some of the parts patiently waited for week after week. Seeing yours displayed during the build, reminded me of what a great mum I had back then, in good old sunny Margate ! ( Kent )

A credit to you my friend ... And a pleasure to read.

Although I have done many since. To me it's not about which twat puts up jealous comments, or how big his penis is, or the even YOUR end power figures, it's ALL about the journey.

My only crit !

With all your hard earned dosh spent.

WHERE IS YOUR PROPER FIRE EXTINGUISHER .... Not some hand held 20 quid one either. I'm assuming one will come later ? Please.

One last thing not that its relevant .... I think black wheels / black calipers mesh over the cooler etc = the ultimate sleeper.

Hope you can cope with a " Little wheel spin also ! "

Edited by Dingo Del

Hello mate :)

Haha that's good news then, yeah I will admit it's been a struggle from time to time outside but I have never given up, and now I class myself as living the dream because it's in the workshop at home :) yeah I completely understand what you mean regarding power figures and that, I'm not here to prove anything I'm just going to push for everything I have a start to enjoy it :)

Yes mate your right lots of cash has gone into it however im not yet regretting it as I might as well do it whilst I'm young haha

Yeah your right it would be a sleeper but I want to be a bit different from the rest :) that's just me I suppose lol

Yeah the wheel spin will be fine (he says) haha

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...