Boost reading negative on idle HELP!

Yeah it is -_▪..... cheers. At least it's running right. First Turbo so I was worried. We literally just unplugged every sensor and vacuum hose and can't find where the apexi is plugged into.....unplugged the apexi plug was still running and reading??.

It's negative vac it's fine bud :)

Thanks. Just happy she's running right, the manifold I bought the car cracked and bought a zisco and fitted it obviously had no boost leakage so was a different reading.

Thanks. Just happy she's running right, the manifold I bought the car cracked and bought a zisco and fitted it obviously had no boost leakage so was a different reading.

That's ok mate mine reads about .06 negative vac on idle then moves into positive boost pressure once I start accelerating nothing to worry about there. Need any more help bud just ask away we are all here to help :D

That's ok mate mine reads about .06 negative vac on idle then moves into positive boost pressure once I start accelerating nothing to worry about there. Need any more help bud just ask away we are all here to help :D

Thanks mate apreciate it, erm but of a silly one but my interior reading light has stopped working, don't think it's the fuse as everything else is still working??.

All turbo cars read in the negative on a boost gauge at idle and even at slow speed with 0 throttle position.

When you put your foot down or load the engine up, you'll instantly get 0 and then start to build boost :)

Unless its a diesel :p

Thanks mate apreciate it, erm but of a silly one but my interior reading light has stopped working, don't think it's the fuse as everything else is still working??.

Interior light as in roof one? They usually corrode to fuck and stop working if so