Year: 1997
Model: EP91 Glanza V
Tax: September 2013
MOT: April 2014
Mileage: About 50k

Description: I have decided to sell my beloved Glanza as I'm not using it enough to justify keeping it! I've owned the car for about 4 and a half years. It was imported by Private Imports for me in 2009 and I am the only registered owner in the UK. It entered the UK having done around 40k miles and in the last 4 years it hasn't seen a great deal of miles - so is sitting around 50k miles just now. Last year it did 1200 miles and haven't even done 1000 yet this year! Anyone who knows me knows that I treat my cars well and pretty much just clean them all the time! The Glanza has lived its life as a garage queen, and has never seen any winters since its been in the UK. It is never driven in bad weather as I have another car. The car is always filled up with Shell V power. I have had the car on the dyno at wallace performance a few times making sure fuelling and everything is ok and they've always said its a strong healthy engine. I have loads of receipts and i always spend a ridiculous amount of time detailing the car.

I really don't know how to price the car as in my opinion due to its low mileage and excellent condition it makes the car pretty desirable. I am happy to discuss price privately and would appreciate people not commenting on the list price. I am also willing to remove some parts and sell off bits which in turn will lower the price of the car.
The spec is roughly as follows:
1997 Toyota Starlet Glanza V Turbo
Imported in 2009 by Private Imports
1st owner in the UK
50k ish miles
MOT - April 2014
Tax - September 2013
White
Clear Japanese History
Always ran on Shell V-power
Never driven in winter or even seen salt on the ground, garaged every night, meticulously cared for, total garage queen!
Fully undersealed
Standard factory tinted windows
Standard bumpers and body kit all round
Glanza S bonnet
Aero wipers
Rear wiper removed and blanked
Oil and filter changed every 1-2k miles (sometimes even more frequently)
Fully serviced
Vinyl sunstrip
White Speedline wheels multi fit - light
Toyo R888 tyres all round
Tein HA coilovers
Whiteline front anti roll bar
Ultra racing lower h brace
Whiteline anti lift kit
TRD engine mounts
JUN extended wheel studs 10mm
10mm spacers at front
K sport 6 pot big brake set up - barely used
Braided front brake lines
Has been fully stripped out inside - will come with full interior to put back to standard
OMP dished suede steering wheel
Pro sport oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature gauges
Blitz mechanical boost gauge
Hdi dual boost controller with gauge
Toad alarm system
Tongs hybrid ct12 turbo
Zisco stainless steel ram horn manifold
Zisco stainless steel decat pipe
Bosch battery
Tmdevelopments race spec rocker cover
Catch can with twin line set up and breather
Hks actuator
UK spec radiator with blue silicone pipes
5zigen pro racer zz exhaust system
Blitz access ecu
Blitz front mount intercooler - genuine
Custom short route hot side intercooler pipe
Front mounted air filter with green filter
Magnecor ht leads
Ngk spark plugs
Racetech braided oil feed
Rear cusco upper strut brace
Adjustable fpr
Walbro fuel pump
Exedy clutch
Turbo timer
I am keeping the Recaro seats and TRS harnesses for now so car will come with standard interior. I have Ultra low position side mount rails for driver and passenger available so you just need bucket seats and you're good to go again! I also have some spares available:
- blitz air filter
- sparco steering wheel spacer
- greddy type s bov - genuine
- super low side mount seat rails passenger and driver

Price: SOLD

Pictures:

IMG_5794.jpg
IMG_5799.jpg
IMG_5801.jpg
IMG_5806.jpg
fr_1069_size580.jpg
fr_1068_size580.jpg
IMG_0936-1.jpg
484162_10151750897060697_796337359_n.jpg
480924_10151755624140697_1628019633_n.jp
295085_10151755624480697_2008253018_n.jp
45338_10151755625590697_873555419_n.jpg
11759_10151750896010697_400677356_n.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me

Edited by Socks

Love this car. Ive known Chris for almost as long as he has had this car and I think you would be hard pushed to find a cleaner, better cared for example.

Pics dont really do the car justice, you could eat your dinner from any part of it! Chris is a keen and talented (and anal!) detailer, he spent 4 days doing a full correction on my Gt and Ive seen him transform paintwork on many cars from polo's to porsche's, tvr's and RS4's, saying Ive NEVER seen this car dirty is no exaggeration, water or dirt dont even stick to it casue he waxes it more than he drives it :rofl:

Its also nice to hear him admit that the Glanza is a garage queen :p .......... :give_rose:

No offence to Chris, but I doubt this car has done 10k in 4 years :D I do more miles in a month than this car does in a year :D This car handles like fuck and goes not too bad either, my Gt runs a td04 and made 244@fly and this Glanza gives it a good run, and with those brakes it will do 60-0 before you could say K-Sport!

Just noticed I've written a bit of an essay :o Just trying to give anyone interested an insight from someone who knows the car.

Genuine mint Glanza from a genuine seller :thumbsup:

It's incredible! One of my favourite glanzas I've ever seen! If you didn't want so much for it i would be tempted to sell mine and buy this!

If you do break it I'm interested in a few things